JC Jackson

Advertisement
JC doesn't have a fat *** **** bag coach, I mean mentor pointing him to some ****** sec program for how own benefit...

Advertisement
I'm not going to GET EXCITED,NO NO NO .........

485.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I think this is going to come down to UM/UF. Feel like his family is sour on FSU. Though I feel like UF is leading. Id say we have about a 30% chance or so. And after the cheerleader rushed the court last year decked out in UM gear, only to go listen to a bunch of hicks scream "SUWEE" every week, Im not getting excited about a recruit going to a Basketball game.

I think this is going to come down to UM/UF. Feel like his family is sour on FSU. Though I feel like UF is leading. Id say we have about a 30% chance or so. And after the cheerleader rushed the court last year decked out in UM gear, only to go listen to a bunch of hicks scream "SUWEE" every week, Im not getting excited about a recruit going to a Basketball game.

Collins was done with UM once his coach got in his head so we gotta stop comparing them. JC is a family kid who trust their word so its a 2 school race, they to me love UM most especially because they can come see him play weekly so I think UM has a better chance then most think.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back