JC Jackson to also visit

Advertisement
Per Rivals

He spoke with Cane coaches after the game and says "they are trying to get me to consider Miami. They said `You see? You see what we're working on?' They said `We need some DB's, see the atmosphere?' They said `You see what we can do with you?'

A one-time Florida State commitment who switched to UF, Jackson is asked if he might wind up committing to each of the Big Three before it's all said and done.

"I don't know yet," he said. "I'll be taking an official visit to Miami, probably in December. Right now I'm committed to Florida."

Advertisement
Keep brining in the athletes and let them figure out a position once they get here.

It's funny with him because I saw him play at the I-M-G Regional tournament where he was being used as a DB and I thought he looked overrated. Then I saw him again at the Dolphin 7 on 7 as a receiver and he balled out with like 5 touchdowns against Carol City. He's committed to UF to play corner and part of the reason he decommitted from FSU was due to the fact that they liked him at receiver.

I'm sure if anyone that has seen him in pads play corner could probably give a better description, but for now I like him on the offensive side of the ball.

It's funny with him because I saw him play at the I-M-G Regional tournament where he was being used as a DB and I thought he looked overrated. Then I saw him again at the Dolphin 7 on 7 as a receiver and he balled out with like 5 touchdowns against Carol City. He's committed to UF to play corner and part of the reason he decommitted from FSU was due to the fact that they liked him at receiver.

I'm sure if anyone that has seen him in pads play corner could probably give a better description, but for now I like him on the offensive side of the ball.

I hear you but if there is one thing I will trust UF on right now is their DB evals. Their HC is a lunatic but he knows defense, especially the DBs.

Advertisement

Against Jackson playoff game he looked like a beast with the ball in his hand. good athlete.

I hear you but if there is one thing I will trust UF on right now is their DB evals. Their HC is a lunatic but he knows defense, especially the DBs.

You're probably right, but please allow me to get my hate on and discredit Muschamp. Most of their DB's were recruited by Urvin Maya (Purifoy, Roberson, Riggs, Watkins). Their young guys Poole and Hargreaves are top notch, but everyone wanted them and knew they could play. So, I'm not willing to bestow great DB eval skills on Hillbilly Will just yet.

You're probably right, but please allow me to get my hate on and discredit Muschamp. Most of their DB's were recruited by Urvin Maya (Purifoy, Roberson, Riggs, Watkins). Their young guys Poole and Hargreaves are top notch, but everyone wanted them and knew they could play. So, I'm not willing to bestow great DB eval skills on Hillbilly Will just yet.

Dude is a class a douchebag but he has been a very effective DC and I believe his background is in DB.

Advertisement
you guys should do a bit of research, remind yourselves the quality of the recruits he has on that side of the ball. I am not saying he doesn't know defense, as he clearly does, but he has a straight all American team, on all levels of that defense. it makes it a little easier to look good.

Dude is a class a douchebag but he has been a very effective DC and I believe his background is in DB.

True and if you have a great athlete who has hands too you can work him as a cb, it may take some work but if he gets it he'll be a stud

Advertisement
Whoo be scurred Muschamp be scurred

51.gif

Watched film on him. Almost all kids out of Immokalee are overrated except for when the ball is in their hands. Right now he is a reciever before a corner.

Last edited:
Watched film on him. Almost all kids out of Immokalee are overrated except for when the ball is in their hands. Right now he is a reciever before a corner.

Right now but if UF thinks you can play cb and you're that much of an athlete trust im taking my chances on him

Advertisement
Back