JC Jackson interview on 247

1jamaicancane

Senior
- UM is putting on the full court press on him and he's loving it. “I probably hear from the entire coaching staff at Miami,” Jackson said. “That means a lot that they show that much interest. He says that the coaches tell him they need him at cb and he'll do big things there

- He's confident he'll play early. He thinks UM needs him on defene and they mainly need playmakers in the secondary and he can bring that to the table

- He doesn't have an ov set for UM yet but he's planning one. “I haven’t set a visit to Miami yet, but I will probably soon,” Jackson said. “It will probably be in January I think.”

- He swears he's still committed to UF. He says he's committed but weighting his options and that they're struggling but will fix their issues

- FSUs wr coach is showing him a lot of love and pushing him hard to visit FSU. “I want to visit Florida State too,” Jackson said. “Coach Dawsey is somebody who I have known for a while, so I just showed him a little love.”

- Hi season stats include 870 yards receiving and 14 tds and 2 interceptions on defense

http://miami.247sports.com/Article/Jackson-Impressed-By-Miami-Interest-162329

Advertisement
Jackson seems to be saying the things that make me believe we have a very good shot here. Just need to keep pressing and it sounds like that is exactly what the coaches are doing. We may be in for a few pleasant surprises on NSD.

:fistbump:

Advertisement
Could we really get into Imokalee and Dwyer the same year? ****!!

394.gif

Advertisement
No shot he plays early if he goes to Miami.

Exactly. They will play some senior with not as much talent, because he's a senior.

:ohlord:

Stacy Coley, Burns, AQM, Flowers, Figs, Bush, Duke and every other player that has gotten lots of burn as a freshman say "take your *** asses back to the football board"

AJH, Gaines, TC all say hi. Figs barely sees the field, and guess what most of the time he makes a play. fck outta hea

Advertisement
Back