jc jackson got a visit this morning

nycane

All-ACC
Premium
according to insidetheu the staff paid him a visit. i dont think he is coming os maybe spend time on recruits we can get.

Advertisement
Good stuff...lets kick the dust off our feet and hit the ground running...

I hope we can close with this type of caliber athlete...would be a good addition to an already
strong secondary...

according to insidetheu the staff paid him a visit. i dont think he is coming os maybe spend time on recruits we can get.

You wanna give up on recruiting a stud DB that has us in his top 3?

Glad you're not the one doing the crootin'.

The latest reports seem to indicate it will be a straight up Miami/UF battle for Jackson. You go all-in for a player of his caliber instead of opting to stop trying because you have a hunch that you'll lose.

Advertisement

The latest reports seem to indicate it will be a straight up Miami/UF battle for Jackson. You go all-in for a player of his caliber instead of opting to stop trying because you have a hunch that you'll lose.

agreed, but that might change after he visits FSU with the Butt Buddies

Doesn't look like he's visiting anymore.

As much as I don't think he's coming here, you keep working until the very end. Look at UF & Powell.

Like most of us recruiting veterans predicted, once the euphoric feeling of hanging with the 3 stooges (Lane/Rudolph/Cook) wore off and he got back to Immokalee, he realized UM/UF was the best option for HIM and not following some silly FSU fad.

Happens EVERY YEAR at these all star games. These kids get together. The "In crowd" pack of recruits become the cool kids (which in this case was Dalvin and whomever decided to ride his coat tail. Yes we are looking at you Ermon) and everyone leaves the all star games all of a sudden wanting to make package deals and crap. Then once the all star games are over and you go home and realize it was just a weekend get together and those arent your real friends any **** ways..they come back to reality pretty quick. Sounds like JC did.

Advertisement
297.gif

If there's one thing that even the most disappointed fans must admit, when it comes to rekroot'n, Golden and his staff will out work anyone.

Like most of us recruiting veterans predicted, once the euphoric feeling of hanging with the 3 stooges (Lane/Rudolph/Cook) wore off and he got back to Immokalee, he realized UM/UF was the best option for HIM and not following some silly FSU fad.

Happens EVERY YEAR at these all star games. These kids get together. The "In crowd" pack of recruits become the cool kids (which in this case was Dalvin and whomever decided to ride his coat tail. Yes we are looking at you Ermon) and everyone leaves the all star games all of a sudden wanting to make package deals and crap. Then once the all star games are over and you go home and realize it was just a weekend get together and those arent your real friends any **** ways..they come back to reality pretty quick. Sounds like JC did.
Still can't figure why Lane hasn't committed somewhere.

are we still recruiting lane?

Advertisement

Where'd you see that he's not visiting FSU?

If there's one thing that even the most disappointed fans must admit, when it comes to rekroot'n, Golden and his staff will out work anyone.

Yeah we know. I am still ****ed off at that **** but if he closes like a champ it will buy him some goodwill until the Spring time. Still not over that PSU thing yet. But it finally looks like he is out there grindin' and tryna earn his stripes back.

Where'd you see that he's not visiting FSU?

Dont matter. Hes gotta know by now that he is second fiddle to Marlon Humphrey at DB and Malachi Dupree at WR on FSUs big board. He is FSUs backup plan. He is the #1 CB on our board at the moment! Dont let Ermon and DC brainwash you bro! You know where you need to be!

Advertisement
TV and JC are the 2 most important guys left, close on those and I will forgive Al for a little while.

Last edited:

He is building "suspense" for his big FSU announcement. He gon shock the world like Fournette did!

Advertisement
Back