JC Jackson decommits from FSU

Advertisement
Considering Miami and Florida

15.gif

I had heard he was leaning to florida...but is it a coincidence it happens after a Miami camp...anyway, **** f$u!
Lol their class is falling apart, first we flip yearby now this, just a matter of time before we get jojo on board

Advertisement
A lot of national "experts" expect UF to under achieve this season. I don't know if most of that is due to the bowl loss but still suprising nonetheless.

Last edited:
A lot of national "experts" expect UF to under achieve this season. I don't know if most of that is due to the bowl loss but still suprising nonetheless.

There's nothing surprising about it, they had one of the worst offenses last season, and if that wasn't bad enough they lost their leading receiver and rusher. They also lost a lot of big time players on defense

Well I would have to agree I read also that Jerald "JC" Jackson has UF in the lead and has had them there for months so I would get to high on the UM prospects which sucks because UM has had a lot of success with players from the MUCK. I am glad he made the trip out for the camp with his teammate Jimmy Bayes who also took home the LB MVP award for the camp. But stranger things have happened around UM lately so this will be interesting to watch.

I wish their RB teammate D'Ernest Johnson would have made the trip over for the camp so UM coaches could get a good look at him up close, then possibly even offer him.

Go Canes!

[video=youtube;D33Ta6dmyzc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D33Ta6dmyzc[/video]

JC Jackson 2012 Season Highlights & 2013 Spring Game
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/317349/jerald-jc

Advertisement
When he said that Miami "was nicer then he thought", did he mean the school or the city? Lol. Where does this kid live? Is this the kid from Immokalee? Not tryna bad talk the kid but I know Edgerrin taught him better..

http://insider.espn.go.com/blog/college-football/rumors/

ESPN has a small article on it
-Two programs now appear to be in the mix for Jackson.
-Jackson's decommitment came on the heels of him attending a camp at Miami this weekend.
-Miami is the program which may have moved into the pole position. The Hurricanes could even land a package deal. Jimmy Bayes, a four-star athlete himself, is Jackson's teammate
-Adam Fisher of the Naples Daily News insinuated Bayes could follow in Jackson's footsteps and decommit from USF. The only program both have offers from is Miami.

Advertisement
This kid is a DB huh? Hmmm..How many DBs we taking in this class you guys think? 3? And bring in Jojo as an athlete if he decommits? (Not reallly fond of his WR skills. At least not over the Big 3 of Lane, Dixon, Rudolph)

funny that we can get both immokalee kids after last year with the alexander twins and senat

Advertisement
This kid is a DB huh? Hmmm..How many DBs we taking in this class you guys think? 3? And bring in Jojo as an athlete if he decommits? (Not reallly fond of his WR skills. At least not over the Big 3 of Lane, Dixon, Rudolph)

Jojo should be a plan b kid and probably is at this point.

If miami can land 2 corners out of adoree, Jc, nigel, lammons, and springs.... then get jojo as the 3rd if we miss out on the others.

If miami can land 2 corners out of adoree, Jc, nigel, lammons, and springs.... then get jojo as the 3rd if we miss out on the others.

We have no chance at Adoree and we are third for Springs. He got offered by Oregon recently IMO he's headed there. More names for CB might come up in the summer from OOS or we will go hard for the local kids

Springs and Adoree aren't coming here. Nigel, Lammons looking like 2 pretty good options for Miami. Jojo probably as well..

Advertisement
Back