Jazz Ferguson WR Saint Francisville, LA (West Feliciana)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well he's a wr all the way but he has MOVES! A kid his size who can move like that and times the ball that well is a big prospect and I just saw 1 minute of a tape and I love him now

Finally, if there is one state that Golden should recruit more its Louisiana, trust me if offered they will come and plus I'll stack its football players speed with florida all day.

Advertisement
If I was Golden my recruiting would be as follows:

(1) Lock down South Florida
(2) Recruit New Jersey
(3) Recruit Louisiana
(4) Recruit Georgia
(5) Recruit Texas

Advertisement
Finally, if there is one state that Golden should recruit more its Louisiana, trust me if offered they will come and plus I'll stack its football players speed with florida all day.

I have my doubts about that. We used to recruit Louisiana well, when Curtis Johnson recruited the state for us. All of a sudden, we started having trouble in that state. It might have corresponded to when CJ left. I've watched it very carefully, I love Louisiana kids, but we stopped having success. I'm sure we offered a lot of kids but couldn't pull them away from LSU. We got Briscoe, and then Dobard, and the only one who was heavily recruited was Dobard.

By population Louisiana is probably the best state. There is more dam talent in that state.

I hope I'm wrong, but I don't see us doing real well there anymore, especially with the resurgence of LSU as a power.

Advertisement
Louisiana has some ball players, but with the likes of Miles, and ex LSU HC Saban still with grasp in that state. Kinda hard to pull their best talent away.

It is worth a try, but taking better care of our own back yard. Will pay off better at this point in time. Start winning this conference, and playing for something after the 1st of the year. Will open ups eyes in the future elsewhere.

I have my doubts about that. We used to recruit Louisiana well, when Curtis Johnson recruited the state for us. All of a sudden, we started having trouble in that state. It might have corresponded to when CJ left. I've watched it very carefully, I love Louisiana kids, but we stopped having success. I'm sure we offered a lot of kids but couldn't pull them away from LSU. We got Briscoe, and then Dobard, and the only one who was heavily recruited was Dobard.

By population Louisiana is probably the best state. There is more dam talent in that state.

I hope I'm wrong, but I don't see us doing real well there anymore, especially with the resurgence of LSU as a power.

True, but every recruit can not or does not want to go to LSU, some kids just want to get away, like I mentioned in a previous thread, Saban knows this and uses it to his advantage. It is all about evaluation and relationship, if golden can jump on these Louisiana kids early(as in their sophomore year) he can find success. I can name several kids who lack offers in the 2015 and 2016 Louisiana class that it would be wise for golden to jump on.

Advertisement
Back