Jayson Raines 3 star WR Offered

Advertisement
Did you watch the film? Dude looks like he's running in cement. Corners he's matched up against are comically bad.

Looks darn good to me. He looks like the kind of kid that goes to PSU, OSU, Clemson etc. becomes a 1st round draft pick. Just because he was not playing against a 5-8 150 LB 4.9 from Jackson or North Miami Beach does not mean is not fast or talented. Actually looks like a larger version of the San Diego newly minted 4 star UM just signed.

Advertisement
I hope Patke doesn't have his head in his *** and also gets in some South Jersey high schools.

ya Don Basco Prep is notoriously known as a bad program. no good corners have ever come out of that program. lol, awful take man

Don Bosco prep went 7-5 last year. The last time they produced a CB with an 85 grade or higher was in 2015...and the kid was rated lower than Jamie Gordinier.

If you guys this this Raines kid moves like a Miami caliber receiver...well that's your opinion I guess. Guy makes Darrell Langham look like Julio Jones.

Don Bosco prep went 7-5 last year. The last time they produced a CB with an 85 grade or higher was in 2015...and the kid was rated lower than Jamie Gordinier.

If you guys this this Raines kid moves like a Miami caliber receiver...well that's your opinion I guess. Guy makes Darrell Langham look like Julio Jones.
he does not move as bad as you're making it out to be

Did you watch the film? Dude looks like he's running in cement. Corners he's matched up against are comically bad.
I'm not quite this bearish, but I'm not bullish either. Much of the CB play on that film was indeed atrocious: poor timing in 1-on-1s, slow recovery, overreactions in jumping routes. I don't think this kid is a future starter at an ACC-level program. Maybe a 4th or 5th receiver.

Advertisement

Did you watch David Njoku's film....he looked like he was playing against Optomist programs....that really didnt matter. We'll see how he runs in the next few months...but dude is 6'3 190-195 right now as a junior...Kid is picking up all the north east big offers right now for a reason.

Not only do I like the offer, I hope we land this guy. He is big and has very long arms. While his speed is not his best asset he appears fast enough. Catches with his hands most of the time. He looks like a match up problem at the next level...............

When are people gonna realize that you don't need to be a burner to be a good/great WR?

Jerry Rice ain't teach y'all nothing yet? Michael Thomas ain't teaching y'all nothing right now?

Advertisement
6’3 195 as a HS jr..this kid is still growing..idk where u see slow at from that size..kid is a strider. Lots of length . He’ll get stronger and likely more explosive..but yes he’s a take

Did you watch David Njoku's film....he looked like he was playing against Optomist programs....that really didnt matter. We'll see how he runs in the next few months...but dude is 6'3 190-195 right now as a junior...Kid is picking up all the north east big offers right now for a reason.

Loved D Njoku as an athlete. I don't remember if it was this board (under a different account) or a different one but I gushed about him at the time. Never evaluated E Njoku cause I was taking a break from recruiting at the time.

Size and build are definitely the selling point for this kid...but Langham was bigger. I want WRs with movement skills. Even if he runs a good 40 time that doesn't diminish the lack of burst that's really troubling. That Quebecois kid you posted about looks much more athletic.

Not sure what offers you're referring to about offers. His P5 offers besides Miami are Maryland, Vandy and Buttgers.

6’3 195 as a HS jr..this kid is still growing..idk where u see slow at from that size..kid is a strider. Lots of length

Advertisement

Had a visit to Miami planned for March but had to cancel. Plans on getting down as soon as travel is possible. If the dead period continues, he plans on taking as many virtual visits as possible to get a feel of the campus.

Had a visit to Miami planned for March but had to cancel. Plans on getting down as soon as travel is possible. If the dead period continues, he plans on taking as many virtual visits as possible to get a feel of the campus.

Princeton, Yale, and Vanderbilt? I see you, young man.

Advertisement
Back