Jayron Kearse

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Just visited Auburn , planning on coming down for Rising Senior Day.

I still see this as a long shot, but you just never know with this kid. I was told months ago there was no way he ends up here (while he was committed), but we'll see

Advertisement
CanesAreAble said:
Were we recruiting him at WR or OLB?

Plan was to bring him in as an athlete and figure things out once he got here, but I like him at safety

Advertisement
Gotta feeling it'll be between Clemson and Auburn, two of the highest bidders in CFB but you never know there may still be a chance

We should list him as a center for a couple weeks to make hawaii cane happy

Then switch him to his true position which is TE.... Kellen Winslow part 2

CanesAreAble said:

Plan was to bring him in as an athlete and figure things out once he got here, but I like him at safety

Kearse to Miami ain't happening imo....especially with these new allegations. He was the one recruit that kept mentioning that is was something that concerned him.

We should list him as a center for a couple weeks to make hawaii cane happy

Then switch him to his true position which is TE.... Kellen Winslow part 2

CanesAreAble said:

lol. That's retarded. Our OL depth is atrocious in 2014. Meanwhile we have 485305405 TEs for a position that starts one player. Listing him as a C is dumb. :ibisroflmao:

Advertisement
Kearse to Miami ain't happening imo....especially with these new allegations. He was the one recruit that kept mentioning that is was something that concerned him.

these new allegations are garbage. if he doesn't come, its not because of that...

these new allegations are garbage. if he doesn't come, its not because of that...

probably will be because of that in the recruits minds but it shouldnt be i bet every school in the nation breaks these stupid ncaa rules along the line somewhere. if recruits come here though there still gonna be drafted and all that how does it affect them ?

IMO we should use the resources we are wasting on Kearse to someone else. Kearse isnt coming here.

Advertisement
I'd agree, and say we've spent all the time on him worth spending.

Too many games. Blows with the wind.

Advertisement
Back