Jaynard Bostwick

Advertisement
so how many former or current UF players have been in trouble w/ the law? yet we're ThugU?? lol.

Its actually sad.. waste of talent and missed a chance on a great career and life. Choices matter. Kid now made his 2nd poor choice...

Advertisement
Bain, Bostwick, and Bryant.

A lot of whining from the boards when we didn't get these guys. Two transferred and Bryant has done much yet (still got 2 years left though).

Advertisement
Wasn't this guy sorta steered by his parents to uf***g because they wanted him to get away from the soFla distractions?

Wasn't this guy sorta steered by his parents to uf***g because they wanted him to get away from the soFla distractions?

he lives in PORT ST LUCIE...i dont ocnsider that place south florida...

add to it this was Thurston Armbrister's cousin

he lives in PORT ST LUCIE...i dont ocnsider that place south florida...

add to it this was Thurston Armbrister's cousin

Yeah, PSL may not be south Florida in a cultural sense, but the family was from there and I vaguely remember reading quotes about them not wanting him in UM because of the south Florida distractions...my point being is that if you're a troublemaker, you will find trouble anywhere, regardless of location.

Advertisement
Very sad. Talented young man and seemed like a good kid during his recruitment. What a waste.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back