Jaylin Alderman LB from Louisville

Cloyd played well last year and helped covering bigger guys. If this guy is better it is an upgrade. Bryant is now an edge and Pruitt is a Striker type so if this guy is a true LB who can cover he would only be messing with snaps from Aguirre who will still get plenty.

Advertisement
I don’t get why we’re going for a portal LB of all the needs we have. Sooner or later the young guys need to have a chance to prove themselves and I honestly think we have the guys that will play to that level.
Guess you didn’t watch the bowl game with our lbs looking like they was on skates . Number 31 to be exact , not saying he isn’t bigger and stronger right now but we don’t need to have a repeat of last year with a team who just runs the ball didn’t down out throats .

Guess you didn’t watch the bowl game with our lbs looking like they was on skates . Number 31 to be exact , not saying he isn’t bigger and stronger right now but we don’t need to have a repeat of last year with a team who just runs the ball didn’t down out throats .

Yes, but to hear it be told on CIS, Mario has assembled a LB unit somewhere between the Barrow days and the Avengers…

Keep upgrading…

Advertisement
He'd be a good addition.

Yes, those who say there are higher priority positions are right.

Still helps the LB room, which is not a spectacular outfit.

Word to the wise; Actions speak louder than words.

Coaches may say certain things, but what they do is what you should pay attention to...

If they felt we were all set at LB, they wouldn't even be entertaining this potential add. So the fact that they are, what does that tell you?

I keep reading we have an elite recruiter but every position group needs portal help? What the **** is happenin.

It has to be built through high school recruiting… and this was a complete rebuild from a team that only needed a competent coach to win the ACC…

Coaches may say certain things, but what they do is what you should pay attention to...

If they felt we were all set at LB, they wouldn't even be entertaining this potential add. So the fact that they are, what does that tell you?
We're a bad football team, and that includes the LB position.

Advertisement

It tells me that all this Mario has upgraded the roster talk and clowning Manny for 2 years was a joke. We needed a QB. We need a RB. We need a WR. We needed a C. We need DEs. We need DTs. We need Corners. We need a safety. We also need a LB? I'm going to take a lap.

I keep reading we have an elite recruiter but every position group needs portal help? What the **** is happenin.
crooting is totally different in portal era. Any min a kid can dip out - nil, playing time, culture fit, buying deion's BS, etc. Developing kids for 3-4 years is a thing of the past. It's all about who can contribute now and how much do they cost (some exceptions of course)

Advertisement
It tells me that all this Mario has upgraded the roster talk and clowning Manny for 2 years was a joke. We needed a QB. We need a RB. We need a WR. We needed a C. We need DEs. We need DTs. We need Corners. We need a safety. We also need a LB? I'm going to take a lap.
Corners, C, and S would be on Mario. The others have all been upgraded, some not to the results we wanted due to injury I.E. RB. Manny could not recruit an LBer to save his life/job. I wanted Manny to succeed to I would have been called a slurper back then. I always root for whoever the current coach is of The Miami Hurricanes to succeed.

You've been here too long to be naive enough to believe any of that in the first place.

Your eyes don't lie to you.

giphy.gif

Advertisement

Mauigoa got 642
Bissainthe got 401
Flagg got 392
Cloyd got 361

I think we can expect Bissainthe to get a bump in snaps by 100-200. We don't have 2 young lbs that can contribute 200 each?

Like I said if the nil is cheap yeah get him. If not we got far biggest fish to fry
THose young guys couldnt beat out Flagg..................that should tell you something. If you havent figured out that they are going all in next year I dont know what to tell you. What happens when Mauigoa/Bissainthe gets hurt. You really want one of the guys that couldnt beat out Flagg to start?

SLB remains a question mark…They don't seem sold on Smith or Washington.

Improve the 2 deep, **** even the 3 deep every chance you get.

This is happening everywhere with the portal age. Don't understand what's negative about adding someone they think can help. This just in, we're not national championship caliber just yet.

Advertisement
Back