Jaylan Knighton Talks Top Schools, Sets Decision Date

View as article
Sometimes we neglect that majority of the time playing time is the main reason kids go to schools. If knighton came here he would most likely not get that much pt first year and if he goes to fsu then he has the chance to play immediately.

Advertisement
Sometimes we neglect that majority of the time playing time is the main reason kids go to schools. If knighton came here he would most likely not get that much pt first year and if he goes to fsu then he has the chance to play immediately.

You're not entirely wrong, but if the kid is elite they will find a way to get him on the field.

Yep. This isn't hard. FSU in 2020:

Khalan Laborn
Anthony Grant

Miami in 2020:

Deejay Dallas
Lorenzo Lingard
Cam Harris
Robert Burns
Asa Martin
Don Chaney

And FSU is also going to get commitments from AT LEAST 1 other back. They want to take 3, just like they did 2 years ago with Akers, Laborn, and White. Caziah Holmes and Lawrence Toafili are their top 2 targets besides Knighton, and they're both very receptive at the moment to what Willie and Pimp are selling.

Does Knighton stick? Who knows. But it's silly to be confused as to why he'd commit there when he does, which is what I believe he's going to do. I'll gladly be wrong and take him here, however.

Yep. This isn't hard. FSU in 2020:

Khalan Laborn
Anthony Grant

Miami in 2020:

Deejay Dallas
Lorenzo Lingard
Cam Harris
Robert Burns
Asa Martin
Don Chaney

And FSU is also going to get commitments from AT LEAST 1 other back. They want to take 3, just like they did 2 years ago with Akers, Laborn, and White. Caziah Holmes and Lawrence Toafili are their top 2 targets besides Knighton, and they're both very receptive at the moment to what Willie and Pimp are selling.

Does Knighton stick? Who knows. But it's silly to be confused as to why he'd commit there when he does, which is what I believe he's going to do. I'll gladly be wrong and take him here, however.
scratch off burns.

Advertisement
Like the poster said above we were both trash last year. I think fsu will be the pick. Miami needs to secure Parish and move on. We need to work on being a solid program that wins 10+ games a year for 4 years straight improve our perception.

Advertisement
Deejay isn't going anywhere. He's not going to be a high draft pick. Burns maybe though depending on injuries.

Who knows with Dallas, but Burns won't go anywhere either. He's going to collect his degree as his football career was essentially over his junior year of high school.

Advertisement
Deejay isn't going anywhere. He's not going to be a high draft pick. Burns maybe though depending on injuries.

DJ won't be a high pick regardless of he leaves this year or next. DJ needs to leave one because hes not better than CAM/LO, #2..RBs do not need to stay for 4 years PERIOD. It would be foolish for DJ to come back to risk more wear and tear and possible injury. He needs to have a good year this year and then bounce.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back