Jaylan Knighton Talks Top Schools, Sets Decision Date

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If he does commit to them on 5/17, it won’t stick ...

Norm Chow in his prime can’t overcome the incompetence of that HC and that porous offensive line.

Advertisement
Macho, we got a real shot here?

I spoke to his dad today as a matter of fact.
He said he would be ecstatic if Rooster chose Miami. Also said he would be okay if he chose FSU, cause it's only up the road, but he would rather have him down here.
He said Rooster genuinely likes Miami and is very interested. Has Miami in his top-3. Also really likes FSU and Ohio State lately.

What is attracting them to FSU is the depth chart and the fact that the visit went really well. He'll probably play right away at FSU.
I see people in here saying that they sucked last year, but we sucked too. And the jury is still out on our new OC. I don't think what happened last year has any bearing on his decision regarding FSU or Miami. (both teams were trash)

Miami has the parents and location in their favor.
FSU has playing time and that "amazing" visit.

He said he would be ecstatic if Rooster chose Miami. Also said he would be okay if he chose FSU, cause it's only up the road, but he would rather have him down here.
He said Rooster genuinely likes Miami and is very interested. Has Miami in his top-3. Also really likes FSU and Ohio State lately.

What is attracting them to FSU is the depth chart and the fact that the visit went really well. He'll probably play right away at FSU.
I see people in here saying that they sucked last year, but we sucked too. And the jury is still out on our new OC. I don't think what happened last year has any bearing on his decision regarding FSU or Miami. (both teams were trash)

Urkel getting fired this year or the next. If he’s okay with that then that’s on him. At the end, it’s the depth chart that attracts him to FSU. Don’t want kids who don’t want to compete.

Advertisement

Nice
What’s likelihood of him getting back for another visit before decision is made? I still think FSU too, but we’ll see if he sticks once they blow it again ..

Advertisement
Back