Jaylan Knighton Talks Top Schools, Sets Decision Date

View as article
The whole visit here a bunch thing and now FSU is amazing...lol. yeah **** that. He wanted Clemson, they ****ed him off so he looked in state. For whatever reason, he isnt enamored with us. He is with FSU. And if he visits UF that'll be the leader. Fsu is a dumpster fire to real ballers. They know. He should favor us over FSU but he doesn't. It is what it is. Let's get Henry and ride out

Advertisement
Don't care what nobody says Parrish is elite. People talk about his size, well Parrish's junior season measurables are the same as Duke Johnson's seniors measurables, people talk about his athleticism well he had a 4.66 40, 4.43 shuttle and 31.60 vert all last year, compare that to Knighton who had a 4.51 40, 4.41 shuttle, and a 31.80 vert this year. I guarantee if Parrish had tested this year he would have ran a 40 in the 4.5 range, while having a better shuttle and vert than Knighton. Not only that, he is a straight baller with great vision. You do not even have to watch his hudl, just watch his highlights against South Dade in the playoffs from last year; the dude ran all over them.

Don't care what nobody says Parrish is elite. People talk about his size, well Parrish's junior season measurables are the same as Duke Johnson's seniors measurables, people talk about his athleticism well he had a 4.66 40, 4.43 shuttle and 31.60 vert all last year, compare that to Knighton who had a 4.51 40, 4.41 shuttle, and a 31.80 vert this year. I guarantee if Parrish had tested this year he would have ran a 40 in the 4.5 range, while having a better shuttle and vert than Knighton. Not only that, he is a straight baller with great vision. You do not even have to watch his hudl, just watch his highlights against South Dade in the playoffs from last year; the dude ran all over them.
I think Parrish is a good RB but I feel we over use the word elite sometimes.

Advertisement
He's probably not going here but he's not going to FSU.

Once again, CIS posters believe everything Newberg says/predicts. It's really sad at this point. I guarantee you Newberg checks this site and laughs at how he can make our fanbase flip out
Don't care about what he quoted, I care that he was at Moles spring picnic after he just REcommitted to our U. Fuuck that.

Advertisement
Y’all say y’all want this staff to recruit with the big boys but overreact when a kid comes off a visit and berg puts in a CB for Moles. Kid is in no rush to make a decision, macho already said that he’s letting the process play out and enjoying it. He’s unexpectedly shown up to our practices 2x, that shows real interest, if this was a visit to Clemson I’d understand the worry, but I trust coach fields and his connections to Deerfield, and if this kid doesn’t end up in this class, so what we have Chaney which is the crown jewel RB of this class.

Last edited:
u might be right, but what i'm trying to say is that if you call Knighton elite than you should call Parrish as well, because besides their rankings I would say they are neck and neck when it comes to ability and talent.
Why aren't we putting caziah Holmes in this conversation? He had elite speed who can also be put in the slot. Family r canes. BTW caziah was in trailerhassie also with OL Richie Leonard both out of Cocoa

Why aren't we putting caziah Holmes in this conversation? He had elite speed who can also be put in the slot. Family r canes. BTW caziah was in trailerhassie also with OL Richie Leonard both out of Cocoa

And Bryan Robinson

Advertisement
u might be right, but what i'm trying to say is that if you call Knighton elite than you should call Parrish as well, because besides their rankings I would say they are neck and neck when it comes to ability and talent.
It’s a clear distinction between the two and Knighton is faster

Y’all say y’all want this staff to recruit with the big boys but overreact when a kid comes off a visit and berg puts in a CB for Moles. Kid is in no rush to make a decision, macho already said that he’s letting the process play out and enjoying it. He’s unexpectedly shown up to our practices 2x, that shows real interest, if this was a visit to Clemson I’d understand the worry, but I trust coach fields and his connections to Deerfield, and if y’all this kid doesn’t end up in this class, so what we have Chaney which is the crown jewel of this RB class.
Facts

He's probably not going here but he's not going to FSU.

Once again, CIS posters believe everything Newberg says/predicts. It's really sad at this point. I guarantee you Newberg checks this site and laughs at how he can make our fanbase flip out

This won’t be surprising to anyone, but again, you don’t have a shred of a clue.

Advertisement
Parrish would be a very nice pickup to pair with Chaney.

Holmes would be a very nice pickup to pair with Chaney.

Knighton is clearly better than both, complements Chaney the best due to skill-set, and would give Miami the best 1-2 combo in the country in this class.

There’s nothing WRONG with getting Chaney/Parrish or Chaney/Holmes. That’s something that should get anyone excited around here.

But there’s also nothing wrong with saying neither of those are the home run Chaney/Knighton would be. If it happens, go berserk. We’re ******* loaded. If it doesn’t, and back #2 is Parrish or Holmes, that’s outstanding also because those kids are good and Chaney is the best back in the state.

This is a good situation to be in.

Parrish would be a very nice pickup to pair with Chaney.

Holmes would be a very nice pickup to pair with Chaney.

Knighton is clearly better than both, complements Chaney the best due to skill-set, and would give Miami the best 1-2 combo in the country in this class.

There’s nothing WRONG with getting Chaney/Parrish or Chaney/Holmes. That’s something that should get anyone excited around here.

But there’s also nothing wrong with saying neither of those are the home run Chaney/Knighton would be. If it happens, go berserk. We’re ******* loaded. If it doesn’t, and back #2 is Parrish or Holmes, that’s outstanding also because those kids are good and Chaney is the best back in the state.

This is a good situation to be in.
Yep already got the gem in Chaney who is by far the best athlete at rb and has the most upside at the position in the state due to his size/speed combo

Advertisement
Back