Jaylan Knighton Talks Top Schools, Sets Decision Date

View as article
Advertisement
Damned if you do and damned if you don’t. If he visits a lot(“we have seen this before, he’s not coming”) comments come out. If he don’t visits,”Miami can’t never get elite recruits on campus”

Not saying don't let them visit. Just saying let's hope things are different under Manny.

Advertisement
I'll be at practice again Saturday to give things another look. Diaz is having a coaching clinic after practice so I'm looking forward to that.
What's the word @Coach Macho? I'm over here like....

I didn't see Knighton today.

However, I did see tons of progress, particularly on the offensive side of the ball. They ran a lot of team work today (11-on-11 and 7-on-7) and I thought offense and defense did a good job of trading punches. Nkosi lit the defense up in 11-on-11 for a couple big completions. He dropped 2 absolute dimes on post corner routes. Martell really struggled IMO. Lots of ducks off target. Relatively simple throws that would've led to YAC.

I saw a MF'ing jet sweep to Thomas!
Also saw some crossing/mesh concepts to get him the ball on the move.

Jon Ford and Nesta Silvera were flat-out unlockable at times. I saw Ford make quite a few plays. He LOOKS phenomenal as well.

More to come. I'm at Flanigans and my lemon chicken pasta just got to the table.

However, I did see tons of progress, particularly on the offensive side of the ball. They ran a lot of team work today (11-on-11 and 7-on-7) and I thought offense and defense did a good job of trading punches. Nkosi lit the defense up in 11-on-11 for a couple big completions. He dropped 2 absolute dimes on post corner routes. Martell really struggled IMO. Lots of ducks off target. Relatively simple throws that would've led to YAC.

Jon Ford and Nesta Silvera were flat-out unlockable at times. I saw Ford make quite a few plays. He LOOKS phenomenal as well.

More to come. I'm at Flanigans and my lemon chicken pasta just got to the table.
Thanks for the info

Advertisement

Jarren thoughts ?

If Knighton actually visited again, that should say a lot.

Also don’t write off Kosi! Hoping for a great battle, may the best man win though

Brotha, which Flanagan’s? Grove or Pinecrest? I was just at the Pinecrest one around 5:30pm too with the fam.

Advertisement

Good info 👏🏼👏🏼

Appreciate it

Ol kosi looking good huh 🤧

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back