Jayden Wayne to the portal

Advertisement
Better talent coming in that’s probably not ready though. Lightfoot and Cole will eat also Jones and Scott have to be hits. If those 4 are hits bruh it changes the DL drastically. It will be an improved unit imo

They have to hit not only because of Depth but because of continuity in the roster for next season. If those guys miss and we bring in another high freshman group next year, it repeats. Then back to the portal but we need a QB next year so money allocated to that…Mario has to hit a home run and do what we hired him to do and recruit.

Have to hit a home run on every eval right now while the transfer portal exists.

Sad Monsters Inc GIF by filmeditor
🤷🏿‍♂️ idk man just figuring out the depth thing. But if you’re cool with more gores go off chief.

The DLine will still be in better shape them most teams..Saban processed a lot of highly rated players out of his program every year. It just means the talent level is getting better.

Advertisement
Yes, would have liked better prospects but I also have not been deep into the talent of what was out there. I could be naive in that sense..
Clark is going to start and was one of the better DT's in the ACC last year. Jury is out on Cook but they definitely weren't passive

Better talent coming in that’s probably not ready though. Lightfoot and Cole will eat also Jones and Scott have to be hits. If those 4 are hits bruh it changes the DL drastically. It will be an improved unit imo
everyone is forgetting Elijah Alston. Clearly hes locking in as a starter. Malik Bryant has apparently done well on the edge.

Ouch, JHH and Wayne both sting. DT in particular is atrocious right now (still time to get an impact player obviously). Give me Martinez and Brown and let's win some shootouts.

Advertisement
For everyone saying Mario missed: everyone misses. Saban missed. Urban missed. Harbaugh missed. The skill and advantage is the more blue chips you sign, the more you'll hit on. If you only take 5 a cycle, you better be hitting 1.000. If you take 15, you're much more likely to find game-changers.

Also: did he miss? Maybe he hit really ******* big on Lightfoot and Cole??

I’m not saying he did, but is it out of the question for Wayne to transfer to a P4 team and play a lot? This story isn’t written today.

They have to hit not only because of Depth but because of continuity in the roster for next season. If those guys miss and we bring in another high freshman group next year, it repeats. Then back to the portal but we need a QB next year so money allocated to that…Mario has to hit a home run and do what we hired him to do and recruit.

Have to hit a home run on every eval right now while the transfer portal exists.
fo sho our starting QB next year is on another team right now possibly unless the game slows down for Poff

Advertisement
I just want to win too mane. I’ve been pounding the table with lots of you about needing to be way more aggressive in the portal. We’ve built a lot through HS recruiting and this season is do or die so we’ve gone the portal route. That means money needs to be freed and so here we are. You definitely won’t see me making excuses for the prick if he can’t win 10+. I just don’t think Jayden Wayne is the reason why we start grabbing the pitchforks. I said JHH was a big loss but let’s just see where the chips fall before going crazy.
If money needs to be freed up, all good with that.

Better get some big fish at DT though…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back