Jayden Wayne to the portal

Advertisement
It is money ball they can’t pay everyone. We are not Texas who can pay third string players like Bain. Also the young guys see Cole, Lightfoot, Scott, Armando coming in they just don’t want to compete. It isn’t for everyone. Get use to it.
I’m very much aware of this, don’t worry.

Advertisement
He was ok when he got burn he wasn’t some super star. Sh happens even with high rated cats. Some are swing and miss, I never understood during the season people calling him a beast. Bain is a beast let those other high rated guys earn it

Do it. I'll then proceed to not read it because there isn't enough Xanex in the world to keep you from freaking out about everything
IMG_1329.jpeg

I think this is more in line regarding "freaking out" rather than examining Mario's recruiting vs. his development...

But hey, to each his own.

What's up is you can't pay every kid what they ask for or think they are worth.

It's only going to get worse with the transfer limit being removed.
It’s not exclusive to us by no means. All I hear how about is our top Nil. I don’t see better options in the portal is all so it’s head scratching.

Advertisement
It is money ball they can’t pay everyone. We are not Texas who can pay third string players like Bain. Also the young guys see Cole, Lightfoot, Scott, Armando coming in they just don’t want to compete. It isn’t for everyone. Get use to it.
If you’re comfortable rolling out true freshman who aren’t on campus go ahead.

Advertisement
I'm not so sure I agree with the "makes sense due to impending cuts" line.

What about the dead weight from the backup OLs or WR room? There's plenty of other bodies that could be processed out.

Now if we're talking NIL and bang for buck, that's a different story.

Probably a bit of both

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back