Jayden Wayne and Marcellius Pulliam

AM I the only one that feels like Elijah Alston reminds me of Trent Harris? I personally agree that Wayne is more like Chantz than Trent. But he bigger, stronger and less stiff. So there's a lot to work with still.
Those memories are all one blurry beating for me but I think Alston is quite a bit thicker (pause) than Trent was at Miami
 
I think Wayne is a more fluid athlete than Chantz
Snl Season 47 GIF by Saturday Night Live
 
People forget how good Trent Harris is honestly. Underrated player in 2016 and 2017 season
He was a great player for us. I'm not taking anything away from his play. I was more speaking on the lack of prototypical measurables this regime seems to want nothing to do with. I don't think Bandy would have got much of a chance on this team either, as good as he turned out to be, just because he was small. I loved me some Trajan Bandy, just sayin'.
 
Back
Top