2024 Jayden Jackson 4* DT from IMG is a Sooner

Advertisement
Gaby said it’s likely OU
Can probably assume Stone ends up there too.

Hang In There GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Whaaaat? You mean the "vibes" at Arizona State weren't infinitely superior to the "vibes" at Miami? And that Nesta might be making up a bunch of bull****?

I'm so shocked.
If he was such a problem, do you believe NFL teams who do their background checks would have found some red flags? He was drafted. Yest drafted in the 7th round, but still drafted which means the Raiders did their homework on him.

He's in the NFL. Hopefully, he sticks.

There's no point in rehashing the past for all parties evolved.

Time to move forward.

Big Joe has a few months to fix this up or else it’s pa la Calle.

I’m sure he’s a nice guy but a wet paper bag can land 2 quality DT’s with everything we have to offer in terms of depth chart and alleged money (not sold on this tbh but it’s been repeated we’re offering fine NIL sooooooo ok…).

It’s all in on Breland, Franklin, Jones. Can’t land at least two of them and it’s a failure.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Big Joe has a few months to fix this up or else it’s pa la Calle.

I’m sure he’s a nice guy but a wet paper bag can land 2 quality DT’s with everything we have to offer in terms of depth chart and alleged money (not sold on this tbh but it’s been related we’re offering fine NIL sooooooo ok…).

It’s all in on Breland, Franklin, Jones. Fail to land two of them and it’s a failure.

I’d be shocked if we land more than 1 of them at this point.

Advertisement
If he was such a problem, do you believe NFL teams who do their background checks would have found some red flags? He was drafted. Yest drafted in the 7th round, but still drafted which means the Raiders did their homework on him.

He's in the NFL. Hopefully, he sticks.

There's no point in rehashing the past for all parties evolved.

Time to move forward.
I agree it’s time to move forward and I Have no dog in this fight but NFL teams draft players with red flags all the time. Especially the Raiders

OU much more success last decade, OU has oil money too, Venables and DL coach Bates have produced tons of NFL DL, and these kids are from that area.

Miami is only in the game because of Mario and his relentless nature.

It sucks because we have major playing time at DT, but I still think we grab some good ones.

Advertisement
Back