2024 Jayden Jackson 4* DT from IMG is a Sooner

Advertisement
Alright forget the nesta talk.

Can we land a DT? Pretty Please.

Changing back to the thread topic, do you think we land Jayden Jackson or we whiff?

I don’t recall seeing Z opinions on our recruiting prognosis.
Same time essentially. July is 1/3 gone. This is worrisome.

Very well actually
I was told by a trusted insider that - to put it civilly - Nesta was encouraged to go elsewhere and the way it was put to me, my assumption was culture fit. I trust that insider. I’ve heard about bullying type stuff. We really could have used him so there was definitely an issue between him and the incoming staff

I was told by a trusted insider that - to put it civilly - Nesta was encouraged to go elsewhere and the way it was put to me, my assumption was culture fit. I trust that insider. I’ve heard about bullying type stuff. We really could have used him so there was definitely an issue between him and the incoming staff
Im cool with whatever they felt like was right for the team but like someone else have said i have heard former players and people that know former players say that nesta was someone who actually gave af, maybe he went too far looll but i can respect it and I always thought his effort showed that even with his limitations

Advertisement
Cared only when he wanted to and yet went through the motions during practices because Manny allowed it to happen without the threat of repercussions, partied all night and routinely made life **** for others…just what I was told 🤷‍♂️

I wish him success at the next level, but there’s a reason he ended up at ASU. He would have lasted maybe two months with Mario.
Change your sources. Outside of Nesta being temperamental, everything else you said was 🧢.

Nesta cursed out a coach a few times and snapped really bad after one of our loss to FIU but that's what I want in a player who's holding himself, coaches and teammates accountable.

If Nesta was on a winning team we'd be singing his praises as a true Cane and leader.

Advertisement
Nah Nesta was definitely tryna check dudes for slacking.. I remember there being big issues with thad not wanting to work out incoming year freshman season.. Like dude thought he was still high school big man on campus, he literally had a path to many carries as corches were tryna get him game ready and dude was missing workouts.. Nesta checked him and other players came to his defense..
:jordan:

I mentioned it when people tried to say Thad got next, I was like nah he aint got ****, he not even built like that.. lol.. I only mentioned that part at time..
Chill fam, this isn't the narrative that CIS insiders want to push.

Change your sources. Outside of Nesta being temperamental, everything else you said was 🧢.

Nesta cursed out a coach a few times and snapped really bad after one of our loss to FIU but that's what I want in a player who's holding himself, coaches and teammates accountable.

If Nesta was on a winning team we'd be singing his praises as a true Cane and leader.
It’s wild how far people will go to defend individuals. That’s fine, agree to disagree.

I saw our defense completely quit last year. I guess the “cancers” were still here. Or maybe, it’s just too tiring to go out and play hard when you know your offense isn’t going to score enough to win anyway. Either way, losing games has a much bigger influence on team chemistry than a handful of opinionated players.

I saw our defense completely quit last year. I guess the “cancers” were still here. Or maybe, it’s just too tiring to go out and play hard when you know your offense isn’t going to score enough to win anyway. Either way, losing games has a much bigger influence on team chemistry than a handful of opinionated players.
Elizabeth Warren Feminism GIF by Women's History

Advertisement
Need to “overpay” for this dude if that’s what it takes. Can’t let this kid go to Texas.
The optics of not getting a solid haul at DT when that was publicly stated as a primary focus would be an embarrassment for Mario. Hoping that we have a solid feeling for the other primary targets. Still would want this kid to be a part of the class if we have room and would make that NIL splash to create the momentum so others are not scared off or easily picked off.

Advertisement
The optics of not getting a solid haul at DT when that was publicly stated as a primary focus would be an embarrassment for Mario. Hoping that we have a solid feeling for the other primary targets. Still would want this kid to be a part of the class if we have room and would make that NIL splash to create the momentum so others are not scared off or easily picked off.
Not if people are severely overpaying. If you do
It and the guys flops. Then you’ve wasted money and lined this kids and families pockets. Be competitive and Back the truck up on the right ones. Cant overspend on all of them. Especially since it’s been stayed a lot of these DT’s have been using us to DRIVE UP PRICES to where they really wanna go🤷🏾‍♂️

Advertisement
Back