2024 Jayden Jackson 4* DT from IMG is a Sooner

And they also said Nesta was asked to come back but he felt like the vibe of the team just wasn't right...... NOW once again, this was said by former players lol I don't care that much for Nesta to create some b.s. loool

Advertisement
We must've been soft as **** if Rosier was putting hands on people lol Wasn't he the guy that didn't watch film tho? Kinda doesn't add up?
That's why everyone was surprised to hear that lol . Man I come to terms with ALOT of things about our beloved Canes doesn't make sense lol. But yeah, they said Rosier had that DOG in him lol

And they also said Nesta was asked to come back but he felt like the vibe of the team just wasn't right...... NOW once again, this was said by former players lol I don't care that much for Nesta to create some b.s. loool
I think it spoke volumes that Nesta ended up at Arizona St who had massive issues with Herm,etc. I’m more inclined to believe Nesta was more a problem than not but that’s just an opinion. I’d just ask why that ended up being the destination?

I think it spoke volumes that Nesta ended up at Arizona St who had massive issues with Herm,etc. I’m more inclined to believe Nesta was more a problem than not but that’s just an opinion. I’d just ask why that ended up being the destination?
yeah he definitely was a problem, I won't debate that lol. And that was an interesting destination for him.

Advertisement
That's why everyone was surprised to hear that lol . Man I come to terms with ALOT of things about our beloved Canes doesn't make sense lol. But yeah, they said Rosier had that DOG in him lol
@Brooklyndee can tell you Manny was the worst. He never played the game. He was a video game coach. Kids didnt respect him, he wanted their approval and was a super lazy recruiter. Kids regressed under him in a way that I never seen. They got worse the more he coached them. Manny had no eye for talent and let kids do what they wanted so they'd stay.

@Brooklyndee can tell you Manny was the worst. He never played the game. He was a video game coach. Kids didnt respect him, he wanted their approval and was a super lazy recruiter. Kids regressed under him in a way that I never seen. They got worse the more he coached them. Manny had no eye for talent and let kids do what they wanted so they'd stay.

Also the way he recruited our LB room(which was supposed to be his position) was absolutely disgusting man.

Advertisement
Lol Nesta is one of the most selfish dudes to join this team in years and was such a cancer that they were willing to take a hit on the run D to get him out of here. That’s how low he was thought of.

I mean he probably was still a cancer to that locker room lol but yeah, this was said on a CanesSpace a few months ago. There was a few former(recent) Canes on there "spilling tea" about what was going on during their time. AR82 and Rosier was also on there. It was confirmed that Nesta was really putting paws on dudes because them boys was smiling and laughing after losses. And to everyone's surprise..... ROSIER was one of the few players putting paws on dudes as well.
Hahahahaha Nesta put paws on who??

Lol the vibe on the team wasn't right.

Ok Nesta

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol the vibe on the team wasn't right.

Ok Nesta
Lol it was a bit more detailed. Something along the lines of he liked Mario but didn't think the players had enough heart to change or whatever. But man I'm done lol no one believes it anyway 😂

This is so wrong lol. But we can agree to disagree.

Here’s what I have heard: Nesta was arguably the biggest cancer on the team. Top 5 easily. I’ve already mentioned without going into too much detail that he would routinely party all night, pick on teammates, and either not show up to practice or just quit when he wanted to because Manny had ZERO balls.

King isn’t going to trash his former teammates. You think Mario would just let a guy like Nesta walk away when DT was a major concern on this team? Not that Nesta is irreplaceable, but yeah.

He was basically asked to leave. If anyone wants to correct me, totally fine and would welcome the discussion.

Mario allowed his OC and QB coach not to get along and his QB to quit…

Advertisement
Back