2024 Jayden Jackson 4* DT from IMG is a Sooner

the minute they took Russell i knew it would be a numbers game for a guy like this who im way higher on than Russell..shouldnt be a numbers game issue with him
I agree with you in that respect but that line about it coming down to a numbers game told me something else entirely. When I read that I immediately had a gut feeling that the staff knows that they have one maybe two DTs already locked up.

Just look at our DT room and it's obvious that a kid like Jackson should automatically have the green light. Regarding Russell, I'm very curious to hear what you think about the kid. What's your scouting report on Russell? Why is the staff so high on him? Any thoughts?

Advertisement
Cared only when he wanted to and yet went through the motions during practices because Manny allowed it to happen without the threat of repercussions, partied all night and routinely made life **** for others…just what I was told 🤷‍♂️

I wish him success at the next level, but there’s a reason he ended up at ASU. He would have lasted maybe two months with Mario.
Definitely a guy that knew when the cameras were on.

Hearing good things here. Miami has him as a take and he has the green light. Of course helps with Stone, but they’d take regardless.

I’m told they do have Artavius Jones higher on the board, but that won’t stop them.

When I asked how many they would take on the DL, the actual reply was “all of them.”

From what I’m told, Mario wants to turn that room up to competition and doesn’t like the current body types inside.

Once you get to a certain number it doesn’t matter if you’d take them or not you will see natural attrition as recruits see the numbers and size things up for themselves, but they’re looking to cash in on the DL talent in this cycle, which is excellent.

Nesta was a draft pick an would be a take in every class every year.

Ye I'm high on this kid as a 1 tech. I wish we can land him. If he commits else where..I'd say the Stone percentages go down..especially if it's Ou.

He's a take without Stone. Half Polynesian..keeps it flowing for us..stout at the point of attack. Kinda reminds me of a nole Corey Simon type.
The problem with Nesta was his ****** attitude.

He would be better then most of the last few years takes at defensive tackle specifically nose tackle in years he needs some grooming but with time will come big plays from this kid he’ll turn eventually into a starter or great #2 nose he’s explosive and violent

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Hearing good things here. Miami has him as a take and he has the green light. Of course helps with Stone, but they’d take regardless.

I’m told they do have Artavius Jones higher on the board, but that won’t stop them.

When I asked how many they would take on the DL, the actual reply was “all of them.”

From what I’m told, Mario wants to turn that room up to competition and doesn’t like the current body types inside.

Once you get to a certain number it doesn’t matter if you’d take them or not you will see natural attrition as recruits see the numbers and size things up for themselves, but they’re looking to cash in on the DL talent in this cycle, which is excellent.
Happy Joy GIF by Klarna

Nesta was a draft pick an would be a take in every class every year.

Ye I'm high on this kid as a 1 tech. I wish we can land him. If he commits else where..I'd say the Stone percentages go down..especially if it's Ou.

He's a take without Stone. Half Polynesian..keeps it flowing for us..stout at the point of attack. Kinda reminds me of a nole Corey Simon type.
Great comparison. Simon was a stud for FSU.

Advertisement

Music to my ears

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back