2024 Jayden Jackson 4* DT from IMG is a Sooner

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Ya not really high on him reminds me of nesta

Nesta was a draft pick an would be a take in every class every year.

Ye I'm high on this kid as a 1 tech. I wish we can land him. If he commits else where..I'd say the Stone percentages go down..especially if it's Ou.

He's a take without Stone. Half Polynesian..keeps it flowing for us..stout at the point of attack. Kinda reminds me of a nole Corey Simon type.

So now 4 star tough SOBs are not good enough? This fan base sometimes acts as if we haven’t sucked for 20 years. I love this kids ability and we need DTs badly.
Bro at some point we just gonna have to let the skeptics cook and sit back and watch. I remember man like Uncle Lou saying UGA would never win v Bama and LSU with a QB like Stetson Bennet. They need man who can run and throw for 1 million yards.

We gonna be just fine.

Advertisement
A little early to laugh at poster’s QP??? Nah, it’s never early to not take things so serious.
the dark knight only time joker is actually serious GIF by Maudit
🤣 🤣

Advertisement
Nesta was a draft pick an would be a take in every class every year.

Ye I'm high on this kid as a 1 tech. I wish we can land him. If he commits else where..I'd say the Stone percentages go down..especially if it's Ou.

He's a take without Stone. Half Polynesian..keeps it flowing for us..stout at the point of attack. Kinda reminds me of a nole Corey Simon type.
nesta cared. I saw his basically crying on the sideline when we lost as other kids looked like they didn't care.

nesta cared. I saw his basically crying on the sideline when we lost as other kids looked like they didn't care.
Cared only when he wanted to and yet went through the motions during practices because Manny allowed it to happen without the threat of repercussions, partied all night and routinely made life **** for others…just what I was told 🤷‍♂️

I wish him success at the next level, but there’s a reason he ended up at ASU. He would have lasted maybe two months with Mario.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back