Jayden Gibson

Status
Not open for further replies.

fraggle

Senile Senior
This is a recruit I've been pushing for and actaully talked to him about TVD at one of his games. Posted that here.

Now if they can get Reggie Virgil, I'll be thrilled with Mario.

Super athletic and loves the game

I sent an email to the athletic department, hope they read it and check this amazing kid out. Says he weighs 170, no way...kid is a man playing with boys and can play DB, safety, WR RB and when filled out TE. He reminds me of Michael Irvin when Michael was at St Thomas and dominated a playoff game where I was there for the other team...man amongst boys like Reggie.

Advertisement
This is a recruit I've been pushing for and actaully talked to him about TVD at one of his games. Posted that here.

Now if they can get Reggie Virgil, I'll be thrilled with Mario.

Super athletic and loves the game

I sent an email to the athletic department, hope they read it and check this amazing kid out. Says he weighs 170, no way...kid is a man playing with boys and can play DB, safety, WR RB and when filled out TE.
Sending emails to the athletic department huh...ooookay.

Only saw clip from 2020, would like to see 2021 videos. That offer list is absurd, looks much better than his list.

Advertisement
@fraggle, I find it wildly absurd and somewhat concerning that you started this new Jayden Gibson thread within 10 days of starting your previous Jayden Gibson thread (with the same title, link), all while your "old" Jayden Gibson thread was still on page 1 of the recruiting board.

C'mon, man! Get your **** together, OP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back