Jayden Gibson note

Advertisement
We probably are gonna make a play here. Decommitted from UF got the remaking staff a little excited according to 247. Watch out for us to make a move for him.

Y’all know me! More size on da outside!!!!
That's one thing that's been lacking is size at WR. I mean, we have Redding and Mello, but Redding has been missing which just leaves us with Mello.

Need this kid in the class.

That's one thing that's been lacking is size at WR. I mean, we have Redding and Mello, but Redding has been missing which just leaves us with Mello.

Need this kid in the class.
I would bring in Frank Larson just for some size then add Jayden BUT they probably don’t want to waste a spot on another WR after a kid like Jayden.

this really deserved a new thread
Who let’s you post here still? It has its own thread because the other threads were started by a troll like you. No need to put valuable info in something that isn’t valuable.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s in play
This is some wild ****. Its nice being on the winning side of things for once.

And man.. wrong thread, but is it true that Jason Marshall hates us now? So even if dude transfers we wouldn't be an option no matter what?

Did I say that was my info or did I say that was 247’s info…like it clearly stated in the OP.
2E2B3B6E-D3F0-44DD-87C3-528F5785BC6E.png2B3BBDA9-D54B-4D0B-8E53-0E66E9903513.png

You Gucci

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back