Jayden Bonsu Commits to O$U... Next

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
To be fair the “ little ******* “suggested it on Bryant too, it was actually worse. He was “ gone “ and everybody lost their mind the Saturday before he committed. But to the victors go the spoils. It’s Osu.
Anything you can share on who you have heard is in the reshuffled safety/DB lists that the coaches are pivoting towards?

Advertisement
To be fair the “ little ******* “suggested it on Bryant too, it was actually worse. He was “ gone “ and everybody lost their mind the Saturday before he committed. But to the victors go the spoils. It’s Osu.
Are U being sarcastic @Cribby or is your statement your truth be told prediction for Jayden Bonsu. Thanks a head of time for any clarification.

Signed,

Peruche

Like Jimmy Johnson said beat the man in front of u. And the way u do that is recruiting the man that can beat any man in front of him.

I agree with you. I just want to point out that I hope everyone here understands that the trenches are most important (and that's where we're currently holding our own). As a friend of mine loves to say, "everyone likes to focus on the rims, the paint job, the speakers (the skill guys)... But if that engine (the trenches) ain't right, the car ain't going anywhere."

It's the most perfect analogy about football that I can think of and it's absolutely true

Before Alabama started winning, Ole Nicky took care of them trenches. National Champ Clemson teams had them trenches right. First thing Kirby did at UGA, he attacked them trenches

That's when you start winning 10+ games a year and all the glitz skill players start wanting in. A lot of those guys wanna be a part of a "winner"

Mario is doing it right; attack the LOS and build an identity. If he can do that, watch how fast all the skill position rooms start looking the way we want them to look

He went after the best of the best in Aguerro, Bonsu, Cormani, et al. I love that aggression. But I'm surprised he didn't have his Plan Bs in place like we see with other position groups. We may have a repeat of the "Rumph specials" at the end of this cycle if Addae and his recruiting support staff don't get cracking.
Find it extremely hard to believe that Mario doesn’t have Plan Bs. Not panicking in August.

Advertisement
He went after the best of the best in Aguerro, Bonsu, Cormani, et al. I love that aggression. But I'm surprised he didn't have his Plan Bs in place like we see with other position groups. We may have a repeat of the "Rumph specials" at the end of this cycle if Addae and his recruiting support staff don't get cracking.
Honestly, is Bonsu the best of the best?
He’s not a top 5 safety in the nation and he was actually pan b for Ohio state after the other dude popped for Bama
He’s really good but maybe dudes like El can clarify if he’s a top 5 safety in the nation.
Most on here didn’t even here about him till he popped on the radar recently.
Also, I doubt we only started looking at safeties recently.

Edit: No sour grapes. I would live him on the team. Just don’t think he’s elite of the elite type of player imo.

Last edited:
Thanks @Cribby

Thanks for the info, good news or bad!

Does this mean we’re on to the 3rd big wave

I’ve been watching Point Break, surfing movies and Hawaii tourism clips getting ready…

Advertisement
Bryan Cranston Reaction GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back