Jayden Bonsu Commits to O$U... Next

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I was never worried about Strong. Don’t know enough about Addae to know whether or not to be worried. Resume is solid. Seems like a good technician. But how is he at recruiting ?

We got Robert Stafford so far...that's good.
But we have missed on some good ones.

Advertisement
In 2022, out bid = out recruited

You want a player bad enough, you pay what it takes

That and when you're going up against and elite powerhouse like OSU, you better come with more cash, maybe a lot more.

We keep trending up like we all hope, we can level the playing field against them, pay even money, and it not be an uphill battle. Right now, they don't have to outbid us, their dollars are worth more currently.

I wonder if our depth at both positions is hurting us on the trail. Stuff like that still matter.

I wonder if our depth at both positions is hurting us on the trail. Stuff like that still matter.
This couldn't be more misleading. We signed 1 safety last year OSU signed at least 2 blue chip safeties the last 3 years. They also have 2 safeties already committed this year. Getting beat is a part of recruiting.

Advertisement
This couldn't be more misleading. We signed 1 safety last year OSU signed at least 2 blue chip safeties the last 3 years. They also have 2 safeties already committed this year. Getting beat is a part of recruiting.
How’s it misleading if I don’t even know myself and I say as such?

I remember OSU was dragging in recruiting and Day came out and said we need 15-20 million to compete for top recruits.I guess he got his money cause I don’t think they’ve missed on one since…..you going against these type teams that not only have the money but have also had a lot of recent success you better come with the big pocketbook to sway them to come here…matching money isn’t gonna get it…..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back