Jayden Bonsu Commits to O$U... Next

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Who the **** did UF beat us for? What is this goon talking bout?
Jean is the only real battle they have won.

I'm sure they would claim Mizell and Denson even though they hadn't been long time targets on our end. Knowing them, I'm sure they would also try to claim knijeah Harris and Norman as well since we offered them years ago.

Advertisement
Glad the games about to come back cuz, we have no momentum on the trail right now. When was this 2nd wave supposed to start again. Or did they mean '24 class?

You’re exaggerating man. Miami is exactly where you’d hope they’d be entering the season. A top 10 class with only 17 commits that has some big needs taken care of now. Better to have big fish on board now and going into the season that trying to get them to flip/commit in December-February. Entering the season only worrying about the WR and DT room is a good "problem" to have

Glad the games about to come back cuz, we have no momentum on the trail right now. When was this 2nd wave supposed to start again. Or did they mean '24 class?

"we have no momentum on the trail right now"

Same BS was said right before we got the Bryant, Kinsler and Lew. Seems if there isn't a commitment every week the same BS comes out "we have no momentum"

Jean is the only real battle they have won.

I'm sure they would claim Mizell and Denson even though they hadn't been long time targets on our end. Knowing them, I'm sure they would also try to claim knijeah Harris and Norman as well since we offered them years ago.
Could include that new DT commit of theirs Kelby collins, but we never got a visit from him so idk if u can really say they beat us since we weren’t ever really in it.

Advertisement
"we have no momentum on the trail right now"

Same BS was said right before we got the Bryant, Kinsler and Lew. Seems if there isn't a commitment every week the same BS comes out "we have no momentum"
I never said that at that time. Bye

You’re exaggerating man. Miami is exactly where you’d hope they’d be entering the season. A top 10 class with only 17 commits that has some big needs taken care of now. Better to have big fish on board now and going into the season that trying to get them to flip/commit in December-February. Entering the season only worrying about the WR and DT room is a good "problem" to have
I'm sure we will be fine.

Advertisement
Thanks @Cribby

Thanks for the info, good news or bad!

Does this mean we’re on to the 3rd big wave

I’ve been watching Point Break, surfing movies and Hawaii tourism clips getting ready…
wait..we missed the second wave. cant have a third without a second. lol

Advertisement
My second wave is the season.

Sink or swim time. We win and all the negative recruiting is mitigated immediately.

We lose?

Well we still tailgate and party like champions.
Well at a minimum I think we’ve earned a 👋🏼 emoji for commenting… or was it 🌊

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back