Jay Toia DT USC Transfer as A UM Prospect

He’s going to UCLA. Paranos wasting his time per usual.

For a dude who loves big girls, you are making some strawmen in here today...

My man, of course UM should be trying to get these big polynesian lineman to come to Miami and establish a pipeline for that talent out west. But you straight told @AllAboutTheU he was naive, basically full of ****, should go play in traffic for telling us this kid was going to UCLA (which he was right about).

To the extent guys are busting your balls today, that's why... not because anybody here is against Coach Simpson trying to create a poly pipeline.

So just so we are clear you agree with him that I was wasting my time posting in Miami recruiting forum, about a young man Miami's dline coach was actively recruiting. Okay then.

Go Canes

PS: AllAbouttheU also said since USC mat accuse UCLA of Tampering that Toia was going to commit Michigan. So let's ignore that jumping around of prediction. It was a crap shoot where Toia would end up.

Last edited:
Advertisement
So just so we are clear you agree with him that I was wasting my time posting in Miami recruiting forum, about a young man Miami's dline coach was actively recruiting. Okay then.

Go Canes

PS: AllAbouttheU also said since USC mat accuse UCLA of Tampering that Toia was going to commit Michigan. So let's ignore that jumping around of prediction. It was a crap shoot where Toia would end up.
We are all just wasting our time here.

EDIT: As for the post script, here is what @AllAboutTheU actually said: "May end up at Michigan because USC is ****ed about UCLA tampering and could block it." That's a far cry from saying he "was going to commit Michigan," but keep on doing you, man.

Wow you seem to be really plugged in with UCLA Bagmen, hmm. So let's see where Toia ends up.

Go Canes
Lol I didn’t jump around. I said he MAY end up at Michigan due to that because USC was ****ed about UCLA tampering. I told you that he was going to UCLA as soon as he hit the portal. The uncle got bagged up. Just hold the L.

Lol I didn’t jump around. I said he MAY end up at Michigan due to that because USC was ****ed about UCLA tampering. I told you that he was going to UCLA as soon as he hit the portal. The uncle got bagged up. Just hold the L.
tenor.gif

Go Canes

Advertisement
Think USC will drop a dime on UCLA? Don't think the Pac12 has the same omerta as the SEC.
Kid transferred before even playing a single season there and their coaches think it’s purely family behind the scenes bag chasing. They may not stir the pot but there was definitely foul play. Kid was going to play for them as a true frosh.

Advertisement
It's called recruiting and it's not for the fainthearted so you put your big boy pants on because we will win some and lose some; but you can't do either if you don't even get in the game. I am thrilled UM tried to get a polynesian dlinemen. You seem bothered we attempted to recruit a top player from the portal, are you actually a UM fan?

So put some respect on it when you mention me.

Go Canes
Big boy pants fit pretty well over Depends.

Last edited:

They seem to be pretty upset about it.

Can ya’ll do me a favor? If there’s a Polynesian kid that’s either in The Portal or a recruit, stop making a thread on them.

Unless:

1. A Polynesian community pops up in So Fla

2. We have Polynesian on campus

3. We hire a Polynesian coach on staff or

4. We hire a coach who’s familiar w/ coaching & or recruiting Polynesians.

Until one of those 4 things happen, stop inquiring; it’s not happening

Can ya’ll do me a favor? If there’s a Polynesian kid that’s either in The Portal or a recruit, stop making a thread on them.

Unless:

Half Baked Reaction GIF

Advertisement

Unless:

**** you and your truth speak.

Unless:

Oh ****... You ain't wrong

Oh ****... You ain't wrong

Man; I’ve been very intimate w/ my usos bro. Very tight knit community. They don’t just trust off GP. U gotta earn their trust. I told the fans back in the day when Falo was linked to us we had no shot. Why? B/c his family r my friends. Lol. ESPN put up a bogus graphic on NSD that he signed w us, and I just shook my head b/c it was a done deal to SC.

I’ve advocated for yrs to get either a Polynesian coach on staff or getting a coach who’s familiar w/ that community that can name drop & show they’ll be taken care of. When Saban hired Josh, I was depressed, b/c Josh’s familiarity in recruiting big time Polynesian recruits both at Cal & especially UDub meant now Saban was going to start having that plug. Now Saban can name drop. Smh.

Anyways, The Polynesian players r wishful thinking at this point. Miami doesn’t have the infrastructure from a community nor faculty/personnel standpoint.

Advertisement
Man; I’ve been very intimate w/ my usos bro. Very tight knit community. They don’t just trust off GP. U gotta earn their trust. I told the fans back in the day when Falo was linked to us we had no shot. Why? B/c his family r my friends. Lol. ESPN put up a bogus graphic on NSD that he signed w us, and I just shook my head b/c it was a done deal to SC.

I’ve advocated for yrs to get either a Polynesian coach on staff or getting a coach who’s familiar w/ that community that can name drop & show they’ll be taken care of. When Saban hired Josh, I was depressed, b/c Josh’s familiarity in recruiting big time Polynesian recruits both at Cal & especially UDub meant now Saban was going to start having that plug. Now Saban can name drop. Smh.

Anyways, The Polynesian players r wishful thinking at this point. Miami doesn’t have the infrastructure from a community nor faculty/personnel standpoint.
I agree... People think because its sunny and we have beaches they'll come but it is about the trust

They seem to be pretty upset about it.
I would be, that’s bs move to do to his “dream school”
this quote below ****es me off and I don’t have a dog in this fight
“The 2020 pandemic was tragic to so many that lost so much. For me and especially my parents, we felt forced to make a major decision signing with USC….”

I agree... People think because its sunny and we have beaches they'll come but it is about the trust
We don’t need a Polynesian pipeline, we are in the most fertile recruiting ground in the world. Will ppl stfu about needing Polynesian staff so we can occasionally grab a stud from across the country

Advertisement
Back