Jay Toia DT USC Transfer as A UM Prospect

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hard to see a kid like this coming this far south but he looks the part for sure. myself, along with several others on the board, have been vocal about getting a Polynesian pipeline going so I'd be all for it. Just think he ends up at Utah or UCLA.
Read his transfer tweet he specifically mentions Miami. An both Coach Jess and Cooney are him. We would be an ideal landing spot.

Go Canes

Read his transfer tweet he specifically mentions Miami. An both Coach Jess and Cooney are him. We would be an ideal landing spot.

Go Canes
Oh I know we are listed in the tweet, just one of those situations with the Poly kids being to far from home to consider us seriously. Hope I am wrong because this kid would be a massive (pun intended) get for us in the middle of the DL. Would go a long way to alleviate some of the run stopping issues we had last year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
JAY Toia is the definition of a space eater. An he is a polynesian, once you get one and they are happy the flood gates could open for poly pipeline to Da Bottom.

Junior season highlights

Go Canes

P-Man, You just want a pipeline to this girth from the other side of earth

AA065560-70A4-44A9-AF32-F2D7F818D9DC.gif

Advertisement
phillips paying off already?
maybe more like Bolden if we're trying to persuade him he will be happy with a transfer to the other coast. I think Bubba was USC, and Phillips was UCLA. Obviously, the success of our two DL's in the last draft, including a west coast transplant, must be apparent.

Didn't we have a USC DT transfer some years ago who was a dud. That kid was originally from Virginia.

Advertisement
Back