Jawaan Taylor Decommits

What the **** did any one really see in Will Grier. He's never looked that good to me probably why he tried them roids...dude isn't much better than Treon if that.

Advertisement
Nothing special on the line and he seems to be leaning on that ****hole of an offense in Gainesvilleso he can go

Grier and franks should help fix that next year

Grier's out half the year and Franks is a freshman and yes Treon sucks but if you're a smart offensive coach you make the offense look average. Look at their last 4 games and understand they beat Vandy, SC and FAU by an average of 6 points...... Muschamp esq

What the **** did any one really see in Will Grier. He's never looked that good to me probably why he tried them roids...dude isn't much better than Treon if that.

He really isn't and I'll keep saying this that offense I saw from them the last month can't get 10 points against an average defense much less FSU or Bama

Gaytor boy

Just flipped over to them

DMoney, what's your take on this dude? I'm completely 'meh'.

Al's gone, that's worth an average class

It´s worth a complete and total fail at recruiting. But that won´t happen so I´m fine. Gotta get the next hire right though.

Nothing special on the line and he seems to be leaning on that ****hole of an offense in Gainesvilleso he can go

Grier and franks should help fix that next year

Grier's out half the year and Franks is a freshman and yes Treon sucks but if you're a smart offensive coach you make the offense look average. Look at their last 4 games and understand they beat Vandy, SC and FAU by an average of 6 points...... Muschamp esq

That offense ran completely different with grier they had to change the entire playboy cause treon has the IQ of a fully loaded baked potatoes on the field. They don't beat UT without him and probably beat lsu if they have him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back