Javion Cohen to Browns

Advertisement
Advertisement
Zero clue how he didn’t get drafted… we saw developmental dudes from Europe and Canada getting drafted over a dude who started at Bama and here and was very solid.

Idk if his background has skeletons but **** he seems like a perfect at worst practice team player
His workouts leading up to the draft were disappointing. He was a good college player with little pro potential. I personally thought he would go 6th or 7th but wasn’t surprised by this. Look at Matt Lee, he wasn’t good, he was great but only went 7th round. We as fans overrated our own and then underrated our rivals. Look at Pearsall, we said he was an okay player but his RAS score said he was elite.

I don’t get this one. Dropped for leaving Saban? Looks weak?

Another one I do not understand what happened to him. We raved that we got him and I thought he played pretty good for us. Don't know the whole story on why he left Alabama, but his numbers were good with them also.

He originally did not sign with us but he leaves having played for us. Hope he sticks along with the others.

Advertisement
Didn’t he have a mental health issue?
If that’s the case, it’s a no brainer why he dropped.
No way a dude with film like that and with those stats drops like that.

Advertisement
Yes he did and was very open about going to Herren Wellness Recovery Center in Massachusetts. He had a post on Instagram. The NFL should consider that a plus that he addressed his mental health but I imaging they plug it as a risk.

Advertisement
Yes he did and was very open about going to Herren Wellness Recovery Center in Massachusetts. He had a post on Instagram. The NFL should consider that a plus that he addressed his mental health but I imaging they plug it as a risk.
Absolutely agree. But they likely didn’t see it that way. It’s one thing to say he dropped to a lower round because of projected talent. But no way that’s true based on film here and at Bama.

Well TrumpyCane remembers Ricky Jerret constantly getting new contracts even though he was diagnosed being bipolar

Advertisement
Back