Javaris Davis Jacksonville, WHITE

Advertisement
I honestly think Walton is better than the entire bunch.. As long as we dont lose him then we are fine.

Dexter can be replaced with javaris but is javaris better no. He is obe **** of a athlete with elite speed but his position on our team will be what? Return man for sure but after that what? Can he play nickel? Because if all goes as planbed he wont have a shot at running back, maybe slot reciever? Berrios beeds some competition.

Advertisement
From what I have read we were going to use Dex in non-traditional alah Reggie Bush fashion. If that' s the case Davis would be perfect . His recruitment is blowing up I have a buddy that coaches on Ed Whites staff.

I wonder if he NOW has a commitable offer.

I really hope they do give him the full court press because we are losing some serious speed on our team. Do you know how interested he is in miami?

I know he was very interested heading into visit .. I was looking for a commitment after the visit .. which makes me wonder if initially he was a plan B kid .. This kid was the whole team at Ed White HS.

They are a solid program NOT ELITE but he was special

I am awfully worried about Gators at this point. Per rivals they have reached out to him on twitter and Nussmeir is making him a priority . G-Ville is right down the road and looking at there bowl game not a bad option for a RB.

We will see.

Advertisement
Big fan of this kid. Can't coach that type of speed and explosion. Prefer him on the defensive side and definitely a returner.

Advertisement
No offer right now and not likely he gets one.

Pete can you tell me what the purpose of the school paying for a recruit to officially visit when they have no interest in them?

I was told Miami wanted to get a look at him in person to check his legit size. He was a little too small for their liking.

businessman-banging-his-head-against-the-wall-ispc026073.jpg

This **** drives me nuts. I've been on this davis kid for a while and I was excited when he was visiting. Size is a concern? I'm concerned that we are a slow team. 10.3 100M is special kind of speed - you can always find room on your roster for that speed.

Advertisement

Pete can you tell me what the purpose of the school paying for a recruit to officially visit when they have no interest in them?

I was told Miami wanted to get a look at him in person to check his legit size. He was a little too small for their liking.

I couldn't possibly despise this coaching staff more than I already do. Holy s***.

Never thought I'd see Miami become such a slow team, but we're getting bigger and slower the longer Golden gets to leave his Northeast footprint all over this roster. Forget kids like Davis and Julius who can absolutely fly because they don't have coal-shoveling measurables. Unreal.

businessman-banging-his-head-against-the-wall-ispc026073.jpg

This **** drives me nuts. I've been on this davis kid for a while and I was excited when he was visiting. Size is a concern? I'm concerned that we are a slow team. 10.3 100M is special kind of speed - you can always find room on your roster for that speed.

But how big was his lunch pale?

Yep that matches the word on the street.. Since we are mentioning size we must plan on using him as a DB. But he was bigger than Vernon Davis he we offered committed and left the program ..

He's taller than Dallas Crawford and some others but .. O well.

Advertisement
Back