Jason Taylor son in portal. S from Arizona

Advertisement
would imagine skinner will probably portal out here soon and doubt McCormick comes back at this point, doubt Taylor's other son portals but we could use him

We could use TEs... 🤔
When say “use”… you mean literally or figuratively?

1701467736555.gif

Must have been hurt this year as he missed quite a few games.

I thought they were expecting him to be a big piece of the defense. He had a lot more production in 2022

Solid player. Rotational piece and wouldn’t expect him to start here. I’d take him with our lack of depth
We dont rotate safeties and Guidry is on record saying he doesnt like to rotate his starters at all, lol.. even in our cupcake games safeties were last to get pulled..

Advertisement
We dont rotate safeties and Guidry is on record saying he doesnt like to rotate his starters at all, lol.. even in our cupcake games safeties were last to get pulled..
I saw plenty of Jaden Harris. He could fit in that kind of role if he’s even willing to do that.

Depending who we can land he might be able to compete to start.

I saw plenty of Jaden Harris. He could fit in that kind of role if he’s even willing to do that.

Depending who we can land he might be able to compete to start.
Usually if someone got injured, obviously we gonna put someone else in. I am just repeating what Guidry said himself and actions pretty much aligned thru season. We didnt rotate much at all besides injury**

Advertisement
If I’m a Head Coach - you 100% take your asst’s kids (if that’s what they want). Otherwise it’s kind of like you dont really like your own friends. Find a spot (practice squad, special teams, PWO). You would be ridiculous not to. But again that is prefaced with: if that is what they want. You also don’t meddle in family stuff. Shouldn’t really even be a decision.

Meh… he’s on his second marriage with a toddler. Likes being in SFL. I think we hang on to him for a minute as long as the situation is good. If we lose him… it’d be to the ‘Phins.

Other than that I think we keep him unless Mario ****es him off.
When did he divorce Zach Thomas's sister?

Advertisement
Need guys on special teams. Also, with better coaching he could be a guy. Not opposed and keep JT happy.

Would love to get his other son in here as well.

Advertisement
If I had to guess, this is 100% a Mario move to try and keep JT here as long as possible.

The kid is apparently decent, and we don’t have safeties.. so not a hard decision onto top of wanting to keep one of your best recruiters.

Advertisement
Back