Jason Taylor coaching aspirations, what are they?

Advertisement
Stephen A Smith Eye Roll GIF by ESPN

Does he want to be a DC or HC at some point?

Anyone who’s had the amount of success in the short amount of time coaching like he has would be foolish to not pursue it to its highest levels.

That being said, he’s a strong family-first guy. I don’t know what kind of HC or DC roles allows for the level of flexibility he requires.

Advertisement
Try using punctuation like a question mark instead of being a douche and posing it like we’re gonna read about what they are. Thanks and no offense

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Try using punctuation like a question mark instead of being a douche and posing it like we’re gonna read about what they are. Thanks and no offense
Try proofreading your own post before you criticize others for punctuation. Thanks and no offense.

Anyone who’s had the amount of success in the short amount of time coaching like he has would be foolish to not pursue it to its highest levels.

That being said, he’s a strong family-first guy. I don’t know what kind of HC or DC roles allows for the level of flexibility he requires.

That and he played a decade in Miami, retired in South Florida, continued to live in the area, built a life here with his family, coached at St. Thomas for five years and then took the UM gig.

Getting to coach a powerful P5 program with a rich history in your own backyard—versus having to run all over the country to do it?

Case in point, the past 20 years of Lane Kiffin's life and career:

Entering year four at USC and in Los Angeles...off to Oakland to coach the Raiders for two years... one season in Knoxville, Tennessee... four years back in L.A. with the Trojans... three years in Tuscaloosa, Alabama... three years in Boca Raton at FAU... now entering year four in Oxford, Mississippi.

Lane lives, eats, breathes and sleeps coaching. Jason is an ex-NFL'r and Hall of Famer who is staying close to the game by coaching the Canes.

At most, would assume he has a job within the Dolphins organization should he ever want to get to the NFL, but can't imagine this guy leaving South Florida to ever climb the coaching ladder at 50 years old this year.

Wet or dry one?
How you answer may key us in what will happen with Jason Taylor.

LMAO... You're a wild dude, Medley...

It was SBD (dry) and perfect for a good old fashioned "dutch oven."

Nothing quite like releasing a few of these heat seekers and absolutely destroying my unsuspecting wife's nostrils in the process. It's top tier.

For me.

She hates it, though, and I don't blame her.

Well, I hope my flatulence can help you glean some incites into Jason Taylor's future career. Gonna let you have at it my guy, lol.

Advertisement
Back