Jason Strowbridge will end up at Miami

Advertisement
Amazing how everything turned back our way, people were counting us out.

Advertisement
It's official, crystal ball means all.

I just my opinion that he going to Miami crystal ball means nothing your right but some who of those people have been dead on for a long time, We go out and lay a egg on on D you can expect a lot of people will go else where. The Golden girls have a lot to prove this year or imo they will be gone.

Amazing how everything turned back our way, people were counting us out.

Pretty sure Nash said a couple months back that Miami wasn't even recruiting Strowbridge and they appeared to have parted ways.

U gotta love the ebb and flow of recruiting.

Advertisement
It's official, crystal ball means all.

I just my opinion that he going to Miami crystal ball means nothing your right but some who of those people have been dead on for a long time, We go out and lay a egg on on D you can expect a lot of people will go else where. The Golden girls have a lot to prove this year or imo they will be gone.

I just my opinion too.

Out of all positions stars mean the least for Dline. its so hard to project what position and defense will they flourish in. Especially a 3 star in SoFla

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm not that high on the kid myself, but feel he fits perfectly into our system. He is a big kid that looks ideal as a 3-4 DE.

I'm not that high on the kid myself, but feel he fits perfectly into our system. He is a big kid that looks ideal as a 3-4 DE.

This kid isnt your gem we are us to going after this kid is 250 pnds big and fast with a very high ceiling like Jackson from BTW.

Advertisement
Back