Jason Munoz causing havoc

Cuban-Cane

Recruit
Simpson is already recruiting better than Kool. On top of that the only question was could he coach as good and we haven’t missed a beat with what was considered lesser talent on the d line. Yea... I trust this guy. If he saw this kid up close and says he can play here I think he can play here.

simplycanes

Senior
Simpson's credibility is increasing. DL showed improvement steadily throughout the year. I saw Nesta use some solid technique I never saw I his film.

caneallday21

Senior
Simpson is already recruiting better than Kool. On top of that the only question was could he coach as good and we haven’t missed a beat with what was considered lesser talent on the d line. Yea... I trust this guy. If he saw this kid up close and says he can play here I think he can play here.
Exactly I mean tbh nobody on the defensive staff at this point shouldn't be trusted to me

canesbaby

Sophomore
Said he lost 30 pounds. It’s only his second game back.
He looks tiny out there for a DT. Maybe it's a bad camera angle but looks like he needs every bit of that 30 pounds back before he would be able to compete in the ACC. That said, this clip was encouraging.

Dhatguy

Sophomore
But most on here were saying to drop him from the class 😒

DC3

Recruit
Kid lost so much development time from injuries I feel like he will end up being the gem of the class and a 2-3 year starter.

caneallday21

Senior
But most on here were saying to drop him from the class 😒
Not me I always say when a coach sees him live and runs him through drills and still loves him he sees something. Oh also some guy named Jason Taylor stands by him so yeah I think this kid is good