Jason Marshall Commits To UF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I tried to read this thread but somehow it’s an even bigger shît show then I expected it to be.

Maybe I should be as devastated as y’all but we’re recruiting at a really high level right now and I’m just not that pressed about it. Marshall doesn’t break this class. It’s still an elite class that is only going to get better and will be, along with the ‘20 class, an important building block towards getting us back to contending for titles on a yearly basis.

Ok you all can resume melting down.

I cant lie I just woke up from a **** dream, unrelated to this.

The bags came and got him. Theres nothing more to say, good luck to him and his future career.

0A669CE3-FA06-4B3C-96FC-0E798DB61441.jpeg

Some of these South Florida 7v7 coaches sure don’t seem to help or care for the hometown team. They love to troll just as much.

Advertisement
On a serious note when they dropped those charges, in Louisiana of all places, it got ZERO coverage. Everyone is running cover for Saban. That whole situation blew my mind.
The guy can call the da in another state and get charges dropped. That ain’t got sht to do with xo.
247 barely talked about it. That’s why anyone defending ivins or thinking he ain’t snitching to any sec tram is crazy.

I. Don’t. Care.

Rumph gets the L because he’s the DB coach. Period.

Need coaches to be an asset not a liability in recruiting where you are purposely held out because you can’t close the deal.

Can you imagine a five star quarterback and the qb coach (or OC) is never involved in his recruitment?

And what if I told you that that QB coach has never had a first round QB it first three rounds?

You would ask why is said Qb coach still on the staff?

We need to do better. Only reason he’s lasted this long is he’s a cane and if we fired him and he went back to high school we’d have another enemy coach in our backyard.

If you use "Period" you are wrong the majority of the time.

Period.

I agree, he gets paid to do a job but it’s a real uphill battle.
I agree with that. Recruiting south Florida dbs and wrs will always be an uphill battle.

That’s why I think we need a war time (Lol that’s what came in my head) cb coach.

We have enough of a sample size to know Rumph ain’t it.

I think had Rumph gotten him and he went first round it would’ve helped his recruiting. That is why this loss is big unless one of our current guys makes such a leap to get into the first round.

Rumph needs something to go his way.

On a serious note when they dropped those charges, in Louisiana of all places, it got ZERO coverage. Everyone is running cover for Saban. That whole situation blew my mind.
espn loves the sec. Look hes a very good coach but he was 48-16 at LSU. At Bama he has unlimited resources but unlike Kirby, he can get over the hump.

Advertisement
Haven't read all these pages, but this sucks. Definitely shocked. Especially will all our people calling him "all cane". Lotta BS on this one.

Don’t care if Rumph wasn’t involved. It’s time for new face in the seconday. Sample size is large enough. 5 recruiting cycles. Highest DrafT pick was a Golden recruit (elder).

Cane alumni or not he just isn’t gettin it done. Time to move in another direction.

What about the previous years. Nobody is demanding heads role because we missed out on a five star DT last year. We didn't get any five star Linebackers so let's fire Baker. You see where I'm going with this.
Previous years we’ve had Golden And then Mark Richt. Aside from the 10 win season (in which we loss the final 4.) we couldn’t beg elite recruits to play here. When Manny became HC everyone got a clean slate starting this past season. So far Banda, Fields, Stroud are capitalizing on this clean slate. Main man Rumph is still a bit behind. That’s an issue.

Advertisement
View attachment 126799
Some of these South Florida 7v7 coaches sure don’t seem to help or care for the hometown team. They love to troll just as much.

Who’s face is in that image above rumph? These 7v7 coaches are the lowest of the low. Leeches, grifters, street agents, whatever you want to call them, they are the worst this society has to offer - preying on kids and their families and selling them out to the highest bidder. Most of them...

I tried to read this thread but somehow it’s an even bigger shît show then I expected it to be.

Maybe I should be as devastated as y’all but we’re recruiting at a really high level right now and I’m just not that pressed about it. Marshall doesn’t break this class. It’s still an elite class that is only going to get better and will be, along with the ‘20 class, an important building block towards getting us back to contending for titles on a yearly basis.

Ok you all can resume melting down.
Most of this recruiting stuff honestly doesn’t get to me. You win some, you lose some but this Jason Marshall situation really ****es me off because of *how* it went down.

Advertisement
Whatever Florida did or didn’t do, there are posters on this board that know a heck of a lot more then I do. It was a strange commitment but we have been on this side of things and other programs boards are saying the same stuff about us. Just doesn’t seem like this one is over with.

Yep and what made it strange is it wasn’t Bama. Something is up, but we will see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back