Jason Marshall Commits To UF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
i dont get people. facts mean nothing. We lost Surtain to Bama and his pops was expected to get a job. We lost TC to UGA. Maybe we shouldnt have hired the coach they just fired. We lost Tyrque Stevenson whos mom was rumored to get 250k in cash. We flipped Couch from Michigan, We stole Williams from Bama and LSU (saban was mad he didnt sign early) we flipped dunson from FSU. Harrell was flipped from FSU and can play CB Also Blades was playing at an all conference level. I dont get why people hate rumph so much. then again, they hate banda and this dude is stacking chips at a elite level.

Staff needs to learn when to stop with the twitter ****t. Blowing your load on a silent, posting exploding planets, 5/5 bs. ****t is embarrassing. You don't see the Corey Raymond's of the world doing this ****t. Pulling 5 stars is a regular occurrence for them and they don't get showy.

Yup, all of that.

Some "insiders" with egg on their face as well today. Dudes were doing laps to cover their butts last week and blame everything and everyone somewhere else.

Advertisement
No he should be fired because he’s had plenty of opportunities to show he can recruit and that’s kinda a big part of the job.

He should be fired because his boss realizes he’s such a recruiting liability he is not part of recruiting a kid that he will personally coach and spend the most time with.

This is a results business. Go to the gaytor board with your excuses.
If you so upset about these recruits, up that cash and go drop a bag on them yoself. Recruiting against the SEC is a dirty game. You haven't said one word about on field results yet. Now u go to the gator board because all you care about is recruits obviously.

i dont get people. facts mean nothing. We lost Surtain to Bama and his pops was expected to get a job. We lost TC to UGA. Maybe we shouldnt have hired the coach they just fired. We lost Tyrque Stevenson whos mom was rumored to get 250k in cash. We flipped Couch from Michigan, We stole Williams from Bama and LSU (saban was mad he didnt sign early) we flipped dunson from FSU. Harrell was flipped from FSU and can play CB Also Blades was playing at an all conference level. I dont get why people hate rumph so much. then again, they hate banda and this dude is stacking chips at a elite level.
They hate Rumph because they are butt hurt over Surtain and Campbell. They just can't seem to let it go.

Whatever Florida did or didn’t do, there are posters on this board that know a heck of a lot more then I do. It was a strange commitment but we have been on this side of things and other programs boards are saying the same stuff about us. Just doesn’t seem like this one is over with.

Advertisement
If you so upset about these recruits, up that cash and go drop a bag on them yoself. Recruiting against the SEC is a dirty game. You haven't said one word about on field results yet. Now u go to the gator board because all you care about is recruits obviously.
Tell me a game changing play a cb did last year that merit keeping Rumph?

Show me a cb Rumph has coached up to the first and second round?

Coaching matters but recruiting matters more in college.

Agree but you can’t lose a kid that you coached and he knew you his entire life. That’s indefensible.

Stop with the excuses. At the end of the day all that matters is results.
I agree, he gets paid to do a job but it’s a real uphill battle.

Advertisement
This is what sucks about the lack of local pride down here. We have operatives from all our rival schools coaching HS football down here and openly steering guys away from UM. And there are no repercussions.

Manasshole would be strung up by his tiny balls if he was coaching in TuKKKaloosa and pulled this caper. I’m not advocating violence against that sweaty smarmy pig, but he should be run out of town.
This. The opposite will happen though.

I don’t bash Rumph, but it’s not just Surtain and Campbell.. come on now. He misses on literally every top target.
Yeah but he's losing out to winning schools that are paying top dollar. And its not like we been pulling 5 stars at every other position every year.

Advertisement
Just beat out UGA for the #1 ATH in the Nation and beat out UF for the #3 DT in the Nation. It can be done...
What about the previous years. Nobody is demanding heads role because we missed out on a five star DT last year. We didn't get any five star Linebackers so let's fire Baker. You see where I'm going with this.

Sooo Florida bought Marshall? But Miami hasent paid for Williams Taylor and others?

Could it be possible the kid wants to play at Florida?

This fan base had swag for like 15 minutes like the old days and this ruins it? Come on
Not trying to be a douche, but you need to open your eyes and realize what happened in this particular situation. It’s clear as day. Don’t be naive brother

This sht right here.
Dude stink up the joint in the nfl. He’s the greatest cheater and manipulator of all time. Dude made a DA in another state drop gun and drug charges for 2 of his players and got a high school coach fired. Dide probably has the entire tuskkkaloosa PD on lock.
He’s such a dck his coaches bounce outa there with the quickness. He’s got former players so scared of him that even when a parent called him out the player sidedwith the coaches and threw his own momma under the bus.
Dide is gonna have to die before former players, coaches or anyone in that state snitches on him.
Ain’t sht equal at bama at all

On a serious note when they dropped those charges, in Louisiana of all places, it got ZERO coverage. Everyone is running cover for Saban. That whole situation blew my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back