Jason Marshall Commits To UF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
No, You get some glasses because despite missing all these "5 stars" you can't show me a game that we lost because of bad cornerback play. So even without the "5 stars" and being "Father figures" the guys he put on the field... Don't cause us to lose any games. If you can find me one I'll wait.
So you are one of the guys that believe Rumph is some kind of coaching savant lmao.

You are ok with a coach that is an average to above average coach but is a garbage recruiter?

Rumph would’ve been fired had he not been a Cane and not have local high school connections (he would go back to bad mouthing us if he went back to high school coaching and you know Luke would be killing us as well).

But go ahead and keep beating your chest about all of our game changing plays our cbs made last year.

Advertisement
So he should be fired because some kids made their own decisions about where to play ball, based on factors we know nothing about. Both going to schools in the $EC with known for dropping bags. If you can't "see" that's some BS, you need glasses.

No he should be fired because he’s had plenty of opportunities to show he can recruit and that’s kinda a big part of the job.

He should be fired because his boss realizes he’s such a recruiting liability he is not part of recruiting a kid that he will personally coach and spend the most time with.

This is a results business. Go to the gaytor board with your excuses.

Advertisement
Hedging here and don't care but I bet he doesn't sign with UFag
That’s the only thing I’m holding out for. Need bama to come with the heavy bags.

Uf having another first round db even though I think Henderson will be a bust will make it more difficult to get elite dbs especially if the great coaching savant Rumph is still here.

I am 100% certain that he knows more than you do about this situation.
I’m 100% certain he can speak for himself. I’m sure he does know more then me. I’ve never claimed to know anything about this stuff. Alabama is just so dirty I believe my statement isn’t wrong.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So you are one of the guys that believe Rumph is some kind of coaching savant lmao.

You are ok with a coach that is an average to above average coach but is a garbage recruiter?

Rumph would’ve been fired had he not been a Cane and not have local high school connections (he would go back to bad mouthing us if he went back to high school coaching and you know Luke would be killing us as well).

But go ahead and keep beating your chest about all of our game changing plays our cbs made last year.

If he's an above average coach why isn't that translating to the Football Field. I asked you a simple question, and I'm waiting for an answer. Can we do better than Rumph check my resume I'll always say yes, but all that bashing people do here on him without references... That's my problem because now it seems deeper than Football. Two kids who were never coming... Okay... Now the kids he did get how do they play for us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back