Jason Marshall Commits To UF

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see why Rumph gets all the heat and Baker gets none.
Um Rumph has been here longer was the head coach of a local high school that had five star cbs and we got none.

In fact we never really in it even with the one that thought of him as a father figure.

If you don’t “see” that get some glasses.

Advertisement
Manny and staff looking like a **** fool posting crystal ball / 5 tickets gifs.

Seriously... I thought thet learned a lesson with all that TNM flashy bullsh..?!?! Stop putting form over substance and just deliver already!

I don't see why Rumph gets all the heat and Baker gets none.

Because no one should catch heat for this one. Unless Miami had something really nice and shiny to offer, we could have Corey Raymond as CB coach and results would have been the same. No one let JM get away. I would be one of the first to demand Rumph take a hike if I truly felt that he blew the recruitment. He didn't. Miami was smart this year and had a plan B on the wait list. If we miss on Brown we have a problem.

It’s not over with by a long shot.
Animated GIF

Advertisement
Sooo Florida bought Marshall? But Miami hasent paid for Williams Taylor and others?

Could it be possible the kid wants to play at Florida?

This fan base had swag for like 15 minutes like the old days and this ruins it? Come on

Because no one should catch heat for this one. Unless Miami had something really nice and shiny to offer, we could have Corey Raymond as CB coach and results would have been the same. No one let JM get away. I would be one of the first to demand Rumph take a hike if I truly felt that he blew the recruitment. He didn't. Miami was smart this year and had a plan B on the wait list. If we miss on Brown we have a problem.
ok. this is the reality. First, richt wasa the fired coach from UGA. second, he didnt like to go heavy in the bag game.
One thing manny has been doing is encouraging kids to take the bags then come here because the schools cant say "oh this kid just stole our money". This staff is well liked in So Fla.

Advertisement
Um Rumph has been here longer was the head coach of a local high school that had five star cbs and we got none.

In fact we never really in it even with the one that thought of him as a father figure.

No, You get some glasses because despite missing all these "5 stars" you can't show me a game that we lost because of bad cornerback play. So even without the "5 stars" and being "Father figures" the guys he put on the field... Don't cause us to lose any games. If you can find me one I'll wait.

ok. this is the reality. First, richt wasa the fired coach from UGA. second, he didnt like to go heavy in the bag game.
One thing manny has been doing is encouraging kids to take the bags then come here because the schools cant say "oh this kid just stole our money". This staff is well liked in So Fla.

I know it's like a drug dealer telling the police that they got sold bags of baby powder. Take the money and run. That's why I'm skeptical JM sticks. Not saying he ends up here but I wouldn't be celebrating yet if I'm UF. I'd say the same if he'd committed to us.

Advertisement
Agree.

All that money allows him to pay coordinators 1.5-2 million and the rest of the coaches 40-50% over normal salaries.

It allows you to hire 20-30 extra “ analysts “ to help with recruiting,film watching etc which allows you to do nothing but spend your time closing after the large bags and Dodge Chargers have been delivered.

Saban proved at the Dolphins when all things are equal he ain't that great.Things aren’t equal at Bama...
This sht right here.
Dude stink up the joint in the nfl. He’s the greatest cheater and manipulator of all time. Dude made a DA in another state drop gun and drug charges for 2 of his players and got a high school coach fired. Dide probably has the entire tuskkkaloosa PD on lock.
He’s such a dck his coaches bounce outa there with the quickness. He’s got former players so scared of him that even when a parent called him out the player sidedwith the coaches and threw his own momma under the bus.
Dide is gonna have to die before former players, coaches or anyone in that state snitches on him.
Ain’t sht equal at bama at all

Advertisement

So he should be fired because some kids made their own decisions about where to play ball, based on factors we know nothing about. Both going to schools in the $EC with known for dropping bags. If you can't "see" that's some BS, you need glasses.

FWIW....I just think Cooney is saying ok game ok then the staff still thinks he’s flip candidate and news flash just like bama and UF if he commited to us they would be thinking the exact same thing

I agree this isn't on our coaching staff. I'm just saying that Baker actually had on field coaching issues last season, but Rumph catches heat for the decisions of teenagers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back