Jason Marshall Commits To UF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This only stings cause alot of canes fans were popping **** on social media to UF fans about this kid coming here that's all. But the sentiment still remains it's always **** the gaytors and whoever sides with them in the rivalry. Even if you're from Dade ain't no pass for that it's Miami over everything.
Sounds like a lesson learned to me.. Talking **** on social media, lmaooo.. wtf

It was reported that Diaz was planning on replacing him but the dude he was going to hire (not sure who it was TBH) backed out. Rumph also apparently has some strong supporters that are high rollers who didn't want Diaz to fire him. Why they would be so pro- Rumph I can't answer.
Probably knew him as a player and invested in his success.

Last edited:
Do we still need to speak in quotes and vague terms? UF came in with a cash offer in the last week after last week’s leak being a “best and final” call.

I will not cast aspersions on their asparagus. Can't say money was involved since I don't personally know. Maybe there were other incentives like free trapper-keepers or unlimited soda refills in the cafeteria.

Advertisement
It’s all good , almost two years of getting literally everything right. Ahead of pay sites.

This is the trolls moment.

Let them eat.

Attachments

• rat-dumpster-diving-pet-expert-Steve-Dale.jpg
    rat-dumpster-diving-pet-expert-Steve-Dale.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 5
Advertisement
Advertisement
Not a bad idea. Promote Banda to DC while your at it and tell baker to kick rocks.

Baker isn't an issue yet. Cut the dude a little bit of slack in year one. He had a very aggressive defense at LTech, but might have to tone it down a bit since acc offenses can capitalize on mistakes better than the teams in his conference before. Diaz had the same issue when he arrived. Too much blitzing but he got better. I think Baker will be a solid DC.

Advertisement
Oh I agree, but the recruits don't care. They're taking into account what we're doing with the DBs we do get. Rumph and Banda have to do a better job at identifying recruits with professional traits. Our lack of representation in the league at DB doesn't help either.
We put 3 stars in the league at higher clip than most. But 3 stars are rarely first rounders. Our representation in the league has been more than fine considering where we recruit at. Identifying talent that can be first round is easy. Identifying a 3 star that can be a first rounder is hard and I would say impossible. No one knew Khalil Mack was a beast hence why he ended up at Buffalo. And I know for **** sure central Michigan and all the teams that past on him didn’t see AB as an elite nfl wide receiver.

1. Why do all these top players play for this sweaty sleez ball HC at Palmetto?

2. Why is Mike Rumph still employed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back