Jason Marshall Commits To UF

Status
Not open for further replies.
You won’t get any arguments from me I get the Criticisms

You think there are any good surprises still in the cards for the Canes? Would be great to get momentum back going into this very long stretch of offseason.

Advertisement
LOL thats a tall order around here, friend.

It's really not that difficult to piece together what happened. I literally described almost exactly what you described about five minutes after the initial decommit and I'm not even remotely plugged in. It was easy to figure out because the coach had already tried to ***** Miami a couple times.

Yet posters keep saying "durrr.. Diaz blew it and Rumph stinks" and can't see what is right under their noses.

In any case, I wouldn't rule out Marshall taking the UF "incentives" and going elsewhere. What's UF going to do - demand a refund?
Do we still need to speak in quotes and vague terms? UF came in with a cash offer in the last week after last week’s leak being a “best and final” call. I look forward to seeing what Bama comes in with if they miss on McKinstry.

What I give him credit for is he’s created a machine and maximize the use of his virtual unlimited money.

Money is half of the battle. If money was it Texas would be in the championship game every year.

Saban has his system rolling. You give him the same budget UM has and he ain’t winning that many championships.

For his system to work you have be willing to spend a ton of money.

Agree.

All that money allows him to pay coordinators 1.5-2 million and the rest of the coaches 40-50% over normal salaries.

It allows you to hire 20-30 extra “ analysts “ to help with recruiting,film watching etc which allows you to do nothing but spend your time closing after the large bags and Dodge Chargers have been delivered.

Saban proved at the Dolphins when all things are equal he ain't that great.Things aren’t equal at Bama...

LOL thats a tall order around here, friend.

It's really not that difficult to piece together what happened. I literally described almost exactly what you described about five minutes after the initial decommit and I'm not even remotely plugged in. It was easy to figure out because the coach had already tried to ***** Miami a couple times.

Yet posters keep saying "durrr.. Diaz blew it and Rumph stinks" and can't see what is right under their noses.

In any case, I wouldn't rule out Marshall taking the UF "incentives" and going elsewhere. What's UF going to do - demand a refund?
You were spot on it immediately.

Man y'all quick to talk bout gator tears but look at 3/4 of da board crying they panties off. A bunch of turn coats, now y'all mad at Cribby smmfh. Have some pride bout y'all selves and man up. Them gaytors loving y'all tears. Knowing that alone should stop y'all whining, he gone oh well lets move on.

Advertisement
I feel like Im reading gaytor tears, you'll need to man the f up, and stop the whining.

I think he wanted to shock the internet for a day.
Wouldn't surprise me if he flips to play with his teammates.
If not see you in 2024 if you're still there.

Advertisement
27 is Florida's magic number. I think somebody or two gets processed too. Lot of Arnold to UF smoke but i think if Collier commits to UF tomorrow then Arnold becomes a plus 1. No way we'd take 7 db's

Cb:

Marshall
Kamar
Jordan Young

Safties:

Collier*
McMillon
Arnold

Star:

Dakota Mitchell
You guys would take 20 db's if y'all had the chance

Advertisement
Agree.

All that money allows him to pay coordinators 1.5-2 million and the rest of the coaches 40-50% over normal salaries.

It allows you to hire 20-30 extra “ analysts “ to help with recruiting,film watching etc which allows you to do nothing but spend your time closing after the large bags and Dodge Chargers have been delivered.

Saban proved at the Dolphins when all things are equal he ain't that great.Things aren’t equal at Bama...
He went 9-7 one year, the next year he had Joey Harrington as his QB.

Advertisement
This only stings cause alot of canes fans were popping **** on social media to UF fans about this kid coming here that's all. But the sentiment still remains it's always **** the gaytors and whoever sides with them in the rivalry. Even if you're from Dade ain't no pass for that it's Miami over everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back