Jason Marshall Commits To UF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This is why I always stay neutral until that letter of intent is signed. I told y'all we usually don't get kids like this. That silence on all fronts after he didn't commit last week was all I needed to know. Collier most likely follows suit tomorrow. Sh*t, this makes me question LT's commitment.

I'm not going to join the Rumph hate train but if we want to get kids like Marshall, those 4th and 5th rounders are going to have to turn into 1st and 2nd; that actually goes for the entire defense. UF can sell their players getting drafted on Day 1 & 2 even when they were bad.

Advertisement
If he wanted a moment this wasn't the choice. Nobody outside of Gainesville will be talking about this.

James Williams shook everyone.

If he wants to rock with a self proclaimed "dbu" then good on him.
JW cracked top 15 on trending. And had all recruiting insiders talking about it for days. Only Gator and Miami twitter are talking about this one today.

Advertisement
It just so happens South Florida DB’s are the biggest divas of any players in the nation. The list goes on & on. Rumph is what he is but he’s recruiting by the toughest position.

This is what sucks about the lack of local pride down here. We have operatives from all our rival schools coaching HS football down here and openly steering guys away from UM. And there are no repercussions.

Manasshole would be strung up by his tiny balls if he was coaching in TuKKKaloosa and pulled this caper. I’m not advocating violence against that sweaty smarmy pig, but he should be run out of town.

Let’s not go rumph hunting either guys. It’s old and it’s not his fault
So let me know when it’s ok to criticize our DB coach for failing to land another five star CB.

The fact that he wasn’t involved in his recruitment is an indictment itself.

Your wife is getting cucked and you say it’s not her fault guys I should have paid attention to her feelings.

FOH!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Stfu *** boy

tenor (6).gif

Advertisement
This is what sucks about the lack of local pride down here. We have operatives from all our rival schools coaching HS football down here and openly steering guys away from UM. And there are no repercussions.

Manasshole would be strung up by his tiny balls if he was coaching in TuKKKaloosa and pulled this caper. I’m not advocating violence against that sweaty smarmy pig, but he should be run out of town.

There are a LOT of pro UM coaches in South Florida at all levels.

But this team has made it very hard for them to promote the school and you're right, there are a lot of snakes down here that have made those lines to Alabama, Georgia, Florida very open.

We gotta start winning.

****, y’all switched up on Cribby with the quickness. Y’all act as if he was the only one predicting Marshall to UM. Everyone was. And he called the LT news way before anyone. Clearly UF broke Marshall off with the bag, it is what it is. I’m not losing any sleep over this.

We need ballers but we need ballers that want to be at the U and want to help bring us back to greatness. Williams, Taylor, Brinson etc fit the bill, clearly Marshall doesn’t. Last year’s class plus this year’s is going to propel us to where we need to be and if Marshall doesn’t want to be a part of that, then fùck him.

You still the 🐐 Cribby. Don’t let the loser trolls get to you.

And that’s a problem. He’s such a bad recruiter we can’t even recruit corners with their future CB coach? That’s a horrible look it and of itself.
Not only that, even if he wasn’t directly recruiting him the kid knew he was going to be recruited by him. So him being the coach wasn’t enough to make the kid want to come.
On the flip though, kool wasn’t enough to make elite dudes come here either despite a lot of coaches saying he was one of the best at his position.
Gotta take the L and move on. No way he flips if there is no season. Sound like we’re gonna he pulling in 3 star project again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back