Jason Marshall Commits To UF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I don't disagree about Rumph's ****tiness on the trail.

But that wasn't the deciding factor here.

Two things can be true at once.

He didn't silently commit to us and then suddenly realize Rumph had zero personality.
And that’s the problem Rumph is never the deciding factor.

Why is he on the staff if he can’t recruit? Does he have super secret teaching techniques?

Only reason he’s still here after the Heritage debacle is he is a Cane and it wouldn’t look good from a PR perspective.

And you fire Rumph he goes back to coaching high school football and we have an additional local coach that will hate us.

No way. Kid trolled the staff. Was probably locked up to UF a while ago. This was all orchestrated.

Ehh not so sure about that either. I have my own theory based off LCE and Cribby comments. Ill wait to see where he signs and then ill divulge it

Advertisement
WTF is Rumph good at ? He can’t recruit , He can’t coach. Why be on this staff,
You don’t hire your ****** stepbrother to be a VP of your multimillion dollar company
I personally think he's done after this cycle. Manny almost fired him two years in a row and stuck support guys and Banda on elite DB's because he has zero faith in him. This is probably the final straw.

Who Is going to be the first kid that we develop into a 1st rounder and finds success in league? Until that happens I believe we are going to continue to whiff on these elite db’s

Blades or Christian Williams better turn into a Day One, undeniable stud or we can keep expecting this. Preferably both, because a trend is how you counter the schools (Bama, UF, OSU, LSU) selling themselves as “DBU”.

Advertisement
No way. Kid trolled the staff. Was probably locked up to UF a while ago. This was all orchestrated.
one thing that i mentioned to people was ALOT of back and forth between him and collier that was seperate than all the other kids.

He can't coach??....Maannnn STFU
right. UF has no recruiting department and last minute they not only beat us out but bama too? Just out of the blue? The whole world knew what happened. We have kids on this team that took money from UF but decided to come here. UF has even offered our players money to transfer.
some kids go for the money, others will take it and go where they want. Rumph will coach up couch, williams, and dunson nice. watch

Advertisement
so bad for optics. Trying to be the bully in the room and get trolled by the dopeyest of dopes.

Advertisement
Blades or Christian Williams better turn into a Day One, undeniable stud or we can keep expecting this. Preferably both, because a trend is how you counter the schools (Bama, UF, OSU, LSU) selling themselves as “DBU”.
And that’s what hurts the most because when Marshall goes first round in three years it will reinforce the DBU crap UF has been selling.

Only way to get out of this is that we need a dog recruiter as a CB coach.

How many times is Rumph going to fail (or not be involved in the recruiting) before we move on?

Unless one of the guys on the roster makes a dramatic leap, this cycle of losing elite corners will continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back