Jason Marshall Commits To UF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Recruiting is very very fluid, even after long commits, kids flip. I appreciate the inside information! How many times have we seen committed kids for months to flip on signing days and catch the coaching staff (ours and others) unexpected. Would love to have Marshall, but Gators and Noles will get some of the kids, its been like that since our first Ship run in 1983. Regardless this class is already and will continue to shape up to be one of our best ever. With or without Marshal.

Advertisement
Much respect bro 💯

No one is running me off anywhere, I'll stand in the fire & take whatever heat anyone wants to send my way. I just share whatever info I have & offer my perspective that's that, never claimed to be an insider, except when it comes to MNW that's different, that's my school lol.

But in this case, I made 5 predictions on this site for Marshall, starting back in April, UF, then Bama, then UF again, then Bama, then Miami lol. For the last month my sources were 2 coaches who knew Marshall since optimist ball & both said they believed he was going to commit to Miami, I didn't believe it at first but every time I asked they consistently told me "Miami". The whole debacle on 8/1 was, the kid had indicated to the staff he was nearing a commitment & they believed it would be Miami, Manasco leaked it to to Ivins & Ivins told Wiltfong, hence the CB's & the Manny tweet, but Manasco convinced his parents & Jason to hold off & wait, thus everything stalled.

Every writer covering Miami for 247 including Urrtia & David Lake CB's Marshall to Miami, Gaytors insider (who CB'd both Smith & Taylor to Miami) also CB'd Jason to Miami. All of the talk had been Miami or Bama with Miami having huge momentum, then he picks UF.

No one knew he was picking UF, if they did there would've been Crystal balls from writers picking UF, so if people simply use logic something obviously happened in the last week.

Yep. Common sense ain’t common though.

Everyone on Rivals and 247 predicted him to Miami. He told Miami he was coming. You can thank his coach for manipulating the situation.
No, you’re wrong again! He “trolled” miami into thinking he was coming. Open up your ******* eyes dude. It was a troll job from the start orchestrated by UF, manasco and Marshall. Marshall knew what he was doing.

Much respect bro 💯

No one is running me off anywhere, I'll stand in the fire & take whatever heat anyone wants to send my way. I just share whatever info I have & offer my perspective that's that, never claimed to be an insider, except when it comes to MNW that's different, that's my school lol.

But in this case, I made 5 predictions on this site for Marshall, starting back in April, UF, then Bama, then UF again, then Bama, then Miami lol. For the last month my sources were 2 coaches who knew Marshall since optimist ball & both said they believed he was going to commit to Miami, I didn't believe it at first but every time I asked they consistently told me "Miami". The whole debacle on 8/1 was, the kid had indicated to the staff he was nearing a commitment & they believed it would be Miami, Manasco leaked it to to Ivins & Ivins told Wiltfong, hence the CB's & the Manny tweet, but Manasco convinced his parents & Jason to hold off & wait, thus everything stalled.

Every writer covering Miami for 247 including Urrtia & David Lake CB's Marshall to Miami, Gaytors insider (who CB'd both Smith & Taylor to Miami) also CB'd Jason to Miami. All of the talk had been Miami or Bama with Miami having huge momentum, then he picks UF.

No one knew he was picking UF, if they did there would've been Crystal balls from writers picking UF, so if people simply use logic something obviously happened in the last week.

Manasco must have secured himself a nice little bonus from UF

Is this seriously a result of his commitment getting leaked? I have a hard time believing that but if it’s true just lol

Advertisement
No, you’re wrong again! He “trolled” miami into thinking he was coming. Open up your ******* eyes dude. It was a troll job from the start orchestrated by UF, manasco and Marshall. Marshall knew what he was doing.

Goes back to everything ive said about a coach.... if the kid and college he is choosing want to tr9ll then thats on them.

A coach of a local HS team should have no business being involved in it unless he himself wanted him to go there or he was benefiting from it

Rumph wasn't even recruiting him.

You won't get any argument from me that Rumph is a **** recruiter.

But I think it's pretty obvious he told the coaches he was coming.
When the position coach isn't recruiting the position of an elite talent that should tell you what Manny feels about Rumph. **** near all these latest recruiting wins we've had recruits talk about how their position coach did a great job recruiting them but we can't trust Rumph to recruit this elite kid? Manny needs to make a move after this season and if that's DVD so be it.

Advertisement
Wow this board is insane right now. I know i’m a fairly new poster and i’m sure people will attack me for saying this. But really guys? These posters give us information. They have been spot on to most things here. How does anyone know if Marshall will stick? You don’t think the kids committed from Palmetto and James Williams will be working him? Do you think Alabama is gonna stop coming hard? Chill guys lol.

Again, Imagine if this kid is trolling UF based on the BS going on with recruits? I’m interested to hear from Cribby and others more now then ever. But to crap on them? Come on y’all

Maybe since his "shock the world" moment was blown he is setting up for a "shock the world" 2.0 come signing day?

Advertisement
When the position coach isn't recruiting the position of an elite talent that should tell you what Manny feels about Rumph. **** near all these latest recruiting wins we've had recruits talk about how their position coach did a great job recruiting them but we can't trust Rumph to recruit this elite kid? Manny needs to make a move after this season and if that's DVD so be it.

If we don’t play this year I don’t see Rumph being here the next time we do..just my feeling.

So if this is a big troll job and the whole world was in it on it, did bing bong call Ivins, let him know the play and he still changed his CB in the "11th hour" to miami?

if so thats some real **** ****

Much respect bro 💯

Logic. Good luck with that being used my man. I just want to hear the back stories, the rumor, Innuendo, was the mob involved, the dealings of recruiting fascinate me. The kid chose UF, OK, it happens. Just give me the back stories of all the madness behind the scenes. The stuff going on behind the scenes with football and hoop is entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back