Jason Marshall Commits To UF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooweee watch how UF plannned this one. Marshall today Collier tomorrow. Back to every day life of Being a fan of this program. It was a fun month that we haven’t felt in a long time. and probably won’t feel for another long time

Advertisement
**** we did beat them for Tae smh... I guess they had to get us back lol. And Tae's decision was more of a shocker than Marshall's. Just saying.

Rumph wasn't even recruiting him.

You won't get any argument from me that Rumph is a **** recruiter.

But I think it's pretty obvious he told the coaches he was coming.
Rumph was recruiting him, he just had help. Marshall even stated he had a few Zoom calls with Rumph. Rumph probably wasn't his primary but you really think they Miami tried to recruit Marshall without his DB coach ever speaking to him? Not to mention obviously Marshall and his camp probably did their homework on a Rumph and our CB development vs UF.

Advertisement
Stop saying he was silently committed because that’s bull$hit and you know it! We got trolled plain and simple. It happens and that’s gamesmanship. We trolled UF last year with tae. That’s recruiting and if it was a silent it was a silent in BS trolling.
I don't think we trolled with Tae. I think we all were just as surprised lol

Advertisement
Mannnnnnn so we didn't get him because of bags? That's what we're doing? We got Avantae last year (beating UiF no less but no bags involved somehow). This year we've pulled elite kids who are bag worthy but we got them. Elite CB see that we don't put them in the position to go high in the NFL draft and the one constant since Manny had been here is Rumph. If we would've gotten Marshall I'd of lead the Rumph parade and it would've shown me that things are changing wrt recruiting elite SoFla CBs but here we are. Man, this one really f'ing stings.

I think this is more towards the coach getting his not the player.

If you see this *** on the UiF staff in two years then you’ll know what went down.Until then fck Marshall and on to Yulkeith Brown.

Staff needs to learn when to stop with the twitter ****t. Blowing your load on a silent, posting exploding planets, 5/5 bs. ****t is embarrassing. You don't see the Corey Raymond's of the world doing this ****t. Pulling 5 stars is a regular occurrence for them and they don't get showy.

Staff needs to learn when to stop with the twitter ****t. Blowing your load on a silent, posting exploding planets, 5/5 bs. **** is embarrassing. You don't see the Corey Raymond's of the world doing this ****t. Pulling 5 stars is a regular occurrence for them and they don't get showy.
I will second this. Stop acting like you haven’t been here before.

Advertisement
Stop saying he was silently committed because that’s bull$hit and you know it! We got trolled plain and simple. It happens and that’s gamesmanship. We trolled UF last year with tae. That’s recruiting and if it was a silent it was a silent in BS trolling.
Wouldn't put it past them. They thought they had Tae last year so they probably had Marshall give us some hope for some payback.

This one definitely took the staff by surprise, he told them he was coming. The staff said he wanted it kept quiet and they did a good job keeping it that way.

I truly believe he and his coach leaked him “committing to UM” to the 24/7 dudes to create a circus. The staff got played, but there’s no way to see this coming. Nobody to blame but Marshall and his handlers for this. More so fla douschebaggery, but Brown just moved into this class.

Marshall is a big loss, no way around it, but he was clearly NEVER going to be here so it’s better this happened now than NSD.
Yeah, can we just wrap up Brown already before he gets ****ed and goes elsewhere.

I don't think we trolled with Tae. I think we all were just as surprised lol
Coaches new and let the gaytor coaches still think they had him in the bag right up until they didn’t. Hence the reaction from there secondary coach english. That’s trolling in my book and that’s what recruiting is all about, it’s gamesmanship. Sometimes it’s goes your way and sometimes it doesn’t.

Advertisement
Take the L collectively. We blew our load early and taunted the gaytors and his coach at palmetto. They had the last laugh - and certainly our gloating and insulting was wayyy premature. This is on us collectively.

I will second this. Stop acting like you haven’t been here before.

This could effectively change things for the way the staff operates

So what happens when a school “ups their game”. Is it a done deal or can recruits still flip? Don’t even care about this particular case but just curious how it works.

All you guys that want to talk **** to Cribby,LCE,Caneinorlando or any of the others kind enough to share their info with us need to take a fcking hike or go find info yourselves.
These guys are only passing along to us what they are hearing and NO ONE,not coaches,not insiders,not writers NO FCKING ONE gets everything right 100% of the time.

I’ve seen too many boards where guys bringing info said fck it and stopped sharing what they knew because ******** called them out or said they were pretenders etc when something like this happened.

Unless you guys calling names have something to actually contribute to the board why don’t you just STFU so those of us that do appreciate their info and their willingness to share it understanding it may not all pan out can enjoy it.

Sorry for the rant but you got guys on here that you haven’t seen on the board for years or guys new to the board showing up calling these guys out.Please go crawl back into your holes before the guys bringing the info say “FCK IT I don’t need this sHT” and keep the info to themselves.
Much respect bro 💯

No one is running me off anywhere, I'll stand in the fire & take whatever heat anyone wants to send my way. I just share whatever info I have & offer my perspective that's that, never claimed to be an insider, except when it comes to MNW that's different, that's my school lol.

But in this case, I made 5 predictions on this site for Marshall, starting back in April, UF, then Bama, then UF again, then Bama, then Miami lol. For the last month my sources were 2 coaches who knew Marshall since optimist ball & both said they believed he was going to commit to Miami, I didn't believe it at first but every time I asked they consistently told me "Miami". The whole debacle on 8/1 was, the kid had indicated to the staff he was nearing a commitment & they believed it would be Miami, Manasco leaked it to to Ivins & Ivins told Wiltfong, hence the CB's & the Manny tweet, but Manasco convinced his parents & Jason to hold off & wait, thus everything stalled.

Every writer covering Miami for 247 including Urrtia & David Lake CB's Marshall to Miami, Gaytors insider (who CB'd both Smith & Taylor to Miami) also CB'd Jason to Miami. All of the talk had been Miami or Bama with Miami having huge momentum, then he picks UF.

No one knew he was picking UF, if they did there would've been Crystal balls from writers picking UF, so if people simply use logic something obviously happened in the last week.

The. bama 247 site owner Tim Watts just said that Marshall committed to Miami. “soMeone close to him wanted him Elsewhere.

Kid wanted to stay in Florida. Now he’s committed to UF”

He then said “ Bama is not out of this “
Has to be that slimeball coach, kid wanted Miami . Didn’t want to leave Florida despite Bama pressing hard. UF was the compromise. If Bama want$ him they’ll absolutely get him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back