Jason Marshall Commits To UF

Status
Not open for further replies.
He needs to feel the heat. Nothing will stop him from trying to flip our current guys to UF. He is a slime POS who makes a living coaching here in Miami, Yet has no love for the hometown team. He is the definition of a ******* rat. The ******* went to FSU, and is selling the kids to UF. He don’t even give AF about his own *** *** Alma mater, nor about the kids best interest, or what would be best for them. He only careS about the bag game. If they ****ed up one of my kids recruiting like they did to B. Smith I would have raised **** on those MFs. Kind of like what that coach did to Louisville I think it was a few years back where they weren’t allowed to recruit in that One HS anymore. That’s because the HS coach was a real one, and said FU after his kid got F’d over. Them slime dudes up there in gaysville , straight up, just ask walker. F that coach ... slimey *** dude using kids to get paid. F him

acting like dumbass fans isnt gonna help keep LT and Brashard home. ill tell you that

Advertisement
Last week was a fake "silent commitment". I said that immediately when all the BS came out regarding his moment being spoiled. He's an attention seeker and a UF guy. Move on.

Advertisement
So you think if Rumph were Alec Baldwin from Glengarry Glen Ross, Marshall would've foregone the bags (allegedly)?

I agree his recruiting sucks, but until we get serious (you know what I'm talking about), this is going to happen with certain kids no matter what.
Mannnnnnn so we didn't get him because of bags? That's what we're doing? We got Avantae last year (beating UiF no less but no bags involved somehow). This year we've pulled elite kids who are bag worthy but we got them. Elite CB see that we don't put them in the position to go high in the NFL draft and the one constant since Manny had been here is Rumph. If we would've gotten Marshall I'd of lead the Rumph parade and it would've shown me that things are changing wrt recruiting elite SoFla CBs but here we are. Man, this one really f'ing stings.

@IndayArtHauz I thought we we’re keeping the Rumph convo in one thread. I say that because if posters have been following this closely, they should know Rumph was not the primary recruiter for this kid. The methatics up north dropped that BAG. Nothing else to see here folks
Nope, this was Rumph's fault. Along with global warming and Covid 19...

Advertisement
Some of us who have been on this board awhile now know better than to get too excited regardless of what insiders are saying . Come on now, don’t let our streak have you forgetting how this recruiting **** goes . We still good

Advertisement
Mannnnnnn so we didn't get him because of bags? That's what we're doing? We got Avantae last year (beating UiF no less but no bags involved somehow). This year we've pulled elite kids who are bag worthy but we got them. Elite CB see that we don't put them in the position to go high in the NFL draft and the one constant since Manny had been here is Rumph. If we would've gotten Marshall I'd of lead the Rumph parade and it would've shown me that things are changing wrt recruiting elite SoFla CBs but here we are. Man, this one really f'ing stings.

Rumph wasn't even recruiting him.

You won't get any argument from me that Rumph is a **** recruiter.

But I think it's pretty obvious he told the coaches he was coming.

The. bama 247 site owner Tim Watts just said that Marshall committed to Miami. “soMeone close to him wanted him Elsewhere.

Kid wanted to stay in Florida. Now he’s committed to UF”

He then said “ Bama is not out of this “

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back