Jason Marshall Commits To UF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Arguing that “Rumph had nothing to do with this” is insane. The fact that Rumph had nothing to do with it is *exactly why* he had a lot to do with it.
But let them tell you otherwise tho. Every other coach on this staff with the exception of Patke and Rumph is solid on an island. After DVD and Cooney do the work, they take over. The fact that we needed 3-4 people on one recruit because Rumph is not allowed to go near the kid underwhelming.

Advertisement
I don’t think that makes 100% sense. Despite whatever previous ideas or feelings you have about an upcoming decision as a recruit, a guy comes in a coaches you or your TEAM for one football season, you are automatically supposed to be more inclined to follow that person? Basically guaranteed to follow that person? I don’t think so.
Rumph was hired in part to pull the heritage kids. Rumph couldn't recruit his own kid if he was a 5 star DB.

@IndayArtHauz I thought we we’re keeping the Rumph convo in one thread. I say that because if posters have been following this closely, they should know Rumph was not the primary recruiter for this kid. The methatics up north dropped that BAG. Nothing else to see here folks

All you guys that want to talk **** to Cribby,LCE,Caneinorlando or any of the others kind enough to share their info with us need to take a fcking hike or go find info yourselves.
These guys are only passing along to us what they are hearing and NO ONE,not coaches,not insiders,not writers NO FCKING ONE gets everything right 100% of the time.

I’ve seen too many boards where guys bringing info said fck it and stopped sharing what they knew because ******** called them out or said they were pretenders etc when something like this happened.

Unless you guys calling names have something to actually contribute to the board why don’t you just STFU so those of us that do appreciate their info and their willingness to share it understanding it may not all pan out can enjoy it.

Sorry for the rant but you got guys on here that you haven’t seen on the board for years or guys new to the board showing up calling these guys out.Please go crawl back into your holes before the guys bringing the info say “FCK IT I don’t need this sHT” and keep the info to themselves.

Advertisement
Marshall would have been a nice take, but some of you guys need to act like winners. No need for tears for other people to feast on. Every program, every coach, can always do better. We need to do better, but one kid isn't going to make or break a program whether it be Miami, UF, FSU, etc. That's just not how it is or ever has been.

We got outrecruited nothing more than that. Kid was all UF all year, and when he didn't commit that day... It meant he wasn't sure about being a CANE. Blaming Rumph when things go bad for us, but when we do get a CB Commit you look over him is plain stupid. A Gator is a Gator. This kid was a Gator.

Last edited:
I don’t think that makes 100% sense. Despite whatever previous ideas or feelings you have about an upcoming decision as a recruit, a guy comes in a coaches you or your TEAM for one football season, you are automatically supposed to be more inclined to follow that person? Basically guaranteed to follow that person? I don’t think so.
He was their head coach but also a first round draft pick at their position where he had a year (More with TC) to build a relationship and trust.
To always feel like we were on the outside looking in felt wrong. It's a red flag to not seem close with either. **** Jerry Jeudy was closer to coming than both of them

Advertisement
stop. we still have three kids who play for this guy.
He needs to feel the heat. Nothing will stop him from trying to flip our current guys to UF. He is a slime POS who makes a living coaching here in Miami, Yet has no love for the hometown team. He is the definition of a ******* rat. The ******* went to FSU, and is selling the kids to UF. He don’t even give AF about his own *** *** Alma mater, nor about the kids best interest, or what would be best for them. He only careS about the bag game. If they ****ed up one of my kids recruiting like they did to B. Smith I would have raised **** on those MFs. Kind of like what that coach did to Louisville I think it was a few years back where they weren’t allowed to recruit in that One HS anymore. That’s because the HS coach was a real one, and said FU after his kid got F’d over. Them slime dudes up there in gaysville , straight up, just ask walker. F that coach ... slimey *** dude using kids to get paid. F him

I don’t get this whole thing about his high school coach. Who cares if he’s anti Miami? Elite kids who make these coaches look good, really get played so their coaches can get a kick back? If his coach got paid he knows about it too.

And spare me the “father figure” stuff too. If your coach isn’t feeding you and putting a roof over your head, you look stupid listening to him when it comes to your future.

We still have a great recruiting class and I'm loving everything the staff is during now. I take my hats off to them, and we'll finish strong still.

Advertisement
Outside of hating on Rumph and the rest of what’s in this thread, im interested to know what happened here. Florida lol? Is this his way of saying you ruined my moment and he will end up signing with Miami? Gotta say after the crap last weekend the thought crossed my mind a bit to what he would do. This would “ shock the landscape of college football”

People hating on some of the best posters here or coaches etc.....that’s their right I guess. But I wanna hear Caneinorlando and Cribby now more then ever. You just heard James Williams interview but also saw Brinsons tweet about how we are gonna see not everyone is built for Miami. We had posters bet lifetime bans over Marshall. So again, I’m interested to hear from them now more then ever. I also question Marshall will stick to the turds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back