Jason Marshall Commits To UF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
So cue back the booty gifs. **** it. Best part of a commitment.

comes with the territory of trying to be an insider right or wrong. it isnt caneineolas fault though. hes just relaying info he got. obviously, marshall trolled everyone including his friend
I believe he either orchestrated it to get UF to step their game up or UF just came with an offer he couldn’t refuse.

Advertisement
He's an obvious drag on the staff and needs to go. He's a total liability in recruiting and a decent teacher. If he weren't an alumn he would've BEEN run off. He provides nothing.

IIRC, Diaz planned on letting Rumph go after last season and upgrading the position, but at the last second the guy he was hiring backed out. This was before momentum was really going for Miami. So he had to stick with Rumph. So it seems that Diaz recognized that he needs better but wasn't going to replace him just for the sake of replacing him. I can't disagree with that.

I would not be surprised if during this very very long off-season we see a change.

Advertisement
You're a Liar....All you do is start BS with your Sly, Devils Advocate self....Go away....All that @Cribby does for this board...and instead of saying something positive...you immediately start with the "Cribby got Fooled".....Go F yourself...
The first thing I said to him was you win some you lose. Cribby does a lot for this board and I appreciate it. Why are you so angry all the time? I don't really get the point of talking **** over the internet, it's pointless.

Advertisement
I believe he either orchestrated it to get UF to step their game up or UF just came with an offer he couldn’t refuse.

while they could've, i dont think it just suddenly flipped like that when they were out of it by every insider/site out there. they were clearly telling sites/writers/etc one thing and that one thing wasnt the truth. its recruiting. he was a gator lean the entire way nd thats why even gator fans were like it makes no sense. w taylor, he actually liked miami early but last year turned him off and then we made up ground and got him reeled in. the other side of it is that we will be sending a first round DL this next draft and play a scheme that fits LT that he loves. gators just sent a CB in the top 10. it sucks but we took an L. time to move on

Advertisement
Wasn’t he their high school coach for a year?
I don't know the duration but if I played the position, was coached by someone (even for a year) and still can't close. I obviously don't feel you can teach me enough to maximize my abilities.

Glad someone straight up said it- enough of these hints. It’s MONEY
Everyone knows sec is out of control. Espn loves that conference so no one cares. My friend said even Ohio state penn state and schools like that don’t offer what sec does

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back