Jason Marshall Commits To UF

Status
Not open for further replies.
The defense has played at an elite level since Manny has been here but what we don't do is send kids to the NFL in the early rounds and we continually miss on the elite CBs in SoFla. All that has to change eventually. This one really ****es me off because everything pointed to finally getting the latter fixed but here we are with the same bs. Rumph man. Dude can coach but elite SoFla kids laugh at playing for him.
He's an obvious drag on the staff and needs to go. He's a total liability in recruiting and a decent teacher. If he weren't an alumn he would've BEEN run off. He provides nothing.

Advertisement
Ay...hear me out here though...Jaden McBurrows.

Kanye West Shrug GIF

Reactions: Gru
The classic spins when a moment is in hindsight. I recall MANY posters on here saying Rumph would be forgiven once Marshall commits, 247 has him listed as a primary recruit, had Marshall commited it would be counted as a recruit landed by Rumph not Banda/DVD/Cooney. Not to say that they didn’t primarily recruit. All I did was point out a moment of hypocrisy. Kid didn’t land so we don’t blame Rumph, had kid landed we would praise Rumph?

To say a CB coach is not involved in recruiting a CB is ridiculous. Everyone would’ve been like leave rumph alone same thing we did with Banda when we got Williams.

The classic spins when a moment is in hindsight. I recall MANY posters on here saying Rumph would be forgiven once Marshall commits, 247 has him listed as a primary recruit, had Marshall commited it would be counted as a recruit landed by Rumph not Banda/DVD/Cooney. Not to say that they didn’t primarily recruit. All I did was point out a moment of hypocrisy. Kid didn’t land so we don’t blame Rumph, had kid landed we would praise Rumph?
Rumph gets blamed for repelling elite DBs in general, not this miss. They kept Marshall away from his would be position coach. What kind of **** is that. We won't pull elite CBs with Rumph. He's known TC forever and couldn't get him.

Advertisement
Whoa! 200 pages of insulting, infighting, and now this? Lesson learned and yeah the coach at Palmetto is shady. This blows.

If he goes, Patke needs to go too.
See this is where we begin to walk a slippery slope. The recruiting misses of a special teams & strikers coach are nowhere close to being as egregious as they are for a CB coach. In this passing era one could make the argument that CB is the most important or 2nd most important position on the entire Defense. Ultimately it's a false equivalency

It was bound to happen. The ride wasn’t gonna last forever. And did you forget Rumph is the coach?

Advertisement
I really don't remember anyone saying they will give Rumph credit. I do remember seeing more post about him not deserving credit. But hey if that's the case then yeah, bash on. Big loss no matter who gets blamed.

Advertisement
See this is where we begin to walk a slippery slope. The recruiting misses of a special teams & strikers coach are nowhere close to being as egregious as they are for a CB coach. In this passing era one could make the argument that CB is the most important or 2nd most important on the entire Defense. Ultimately it's a false equivalency
Off topic but the gif for your avatar is DOPE AF! Lol.

Advertisement
Don’t pay attention to these guys bro. Keep bringing the heat. I appreciate it.

comes with the territory of trying to be an insider right or wrong. it isnt caneineolas fault though. hes just relaying info he got. obviously, marshall trolled everyone including his friend

Rumph gets blamed for repelling elite DBs in general, not this miss. They kept Marshall away from his would be position coach. What kind of **** is that. We won't pull elite CBs with Rumph. He's known TC forever and couldn't get him.
TC and PS2 are the ones that gave me a bad feeling. How are you their HS coach and not pull either one? That's when I knew something was up

We hear the same **** every year...."in a good spot" sounds like bull$hit! I been following recruiting for years.....it's better to just wait til you hear it from the horses mouth....
So what would you come to the recruiting board to read about because I’m sure someone would ask “So what are our chances with blah blah recruit?”

The ONE “prediction” that didn’t go the way that our legit insider said it would makes everything else that he did say would and did go our way all bs now.

Logic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back